1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

I think quicksilver is coming. It's a marvel studios figure, an avengers figure, half of a pair that's already been announced, easy costume to make(I think) and he's dead. Maybe theres an approval hold up but I definitely think we will see him. They still haven't announced the sentry and we just got Thor. We're still like six months away from where we can finally start to believe it's not happening

I am hoping he's at Comic Con and they surprise us. But... I wouldn't be surprised if they canceled the figure if they thought he wouldn't sell well enough since he's only been in this one movie with no future movies on the horizon. :dunno

I am hoping he's at Comic Con and they surprise us. But... I wouldn't be surprised if they canceled the figure if they thought he wouldn't sell well enough since he's only been in this one movie with no future movies on the horizon. :dunno

I'd think they'd still make him even tho he is a one and done figure. He has plenty of demand and he is one of the twins. But if he's not SDCC I doubt we will see him

I know the hold up...

HT can't decide if they wanna go rooted or sculpted hair. That can be a dilemma

I think they'd def give him sculpted hair. I don't think they've ever done a male figure with rooted hair

HT QS proto me thinks

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm confused about why he's not in that photo

Not encouraging:

19312673629_4ebf9ac6f5_o.jpg

On the other other hand, we do have Iron Man variants, drones, babies, etc. out the wazoo!

Not encouraging:

19312673629_4ebf9ac6f5_o.jpg

On the other other hand, we do have Iron Man variants, drones, babies, etc. out the wazoo!

Especially with some of them pictured who are side characters that are in this lineup, it does not look like he will be there. They even have an extra Iron Man there, but no quicksilver

What extra iron man?
I see war machine, Mark 43, 44 and 45 plus legion

Quicksilver was obviously the one taking the photograph, he thought he could snap the pic and get in the frame, but he overshot it, and is 6 feet to Maria Hill's left.

Back