1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought this one. Gonna be my first hot toys! excited~!!!!

You Picked a good 1st figure there mate sold my first one then just re-bought it before xmas again as hes so important in that line.
I hear a lot of people saying i will sell the WS bucky version once the CW version comes out & also with the WS falcon, why would you do this? these 2 figures are showing where these characters came from. I personally prefer the WS falcon to the CW one the outfit is cool as fook but i will still possibly get the CW stuff.

I have every WS figure including GA cap yeah it was expensive but worth it as i loved the movie just need Nick fury now to complete that entire line :impatient:

Thanks for the welcome all! Appreciate the forum and the peeps. I've been lurking for weeks getting a feel for the place as well as view points on certain figs. Glad ppl love WS bucky as much as I do. Was going to wait for the CW version but to be honest, I love TWS look much more so even if they improved the head sculpt a bit. :lol

And yesss I fear have totally been seduced to the dark side. I am contemplating buying several other figures and my wallet is pleading with me lol

plotting on a 1/6 luger for my ws, comic book style. also really curious as to how he would look in domino mask and with cable/wire on the robo arm....... even sans those outfit is pretty spot on to comic ws look.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Scored this .50 Cal Barrett from eBay........WS looks pretty cool with it:

e5adc494d621505808189d0aafefed3b.jpg

2365120711d33964a881f08d043ef444.jpg

You can actually insert/remove the .50 Cal cartridges from the magazine. Sweet.

Last edited:
Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

This one's totally metal. Very heavy. Actually a bit tough to get him to hold it, but man is it cool. Bolt has spring, scope removable, iron sights fold up/down. Great detail.

678de4751963667037129eb5544935f5.jpg

Just saw that there are two spare jacket buttons in the box. I'm selling mine and they are missing. That's a relief, i was anxious about my buyer's reaction. Thanks hot toys!

-shy wave- Hey everyone, I'm KiKi, I'm new!

After years of putting it off, I finally bought my first HT figure - this one! And I currently have him only posed with one of his guns, because I'm worried about attaching all of his other weapons/accessories to him and ruining the figure somehow! So my question is: with your Winter Soldier, do you have all of his accessories attached? Or have you kept them in the box? Am I being unnecessarily paranoid about ruining him? :lol

I have all of mine attached. Pretty sure everyone else does too lol. You won't harm the figure putting all of his accessories on. However getting the head off and putting the masked sculpt on can be difficult. Be careful with that if you decide to swap heads. :)

Thank you J0rdan! :hi5: I've got Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on pre-order too, but buying my first has opened the flood gates now :lol I'm already planning ahead for my next load xD

Back