1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a folder on my phone with over 600 photos of Sebastian Stan.
Gosh, maybe I need help :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

6fe999d9a6d2fe4638bd390acebc3e0c.gif

:lol

20160129_035826.jpg

Just pick up this barrett 50 cal sniper rifle. Freakin thing is diecast. Surprise it hold up pretty well.

Thanks! I was debating between this one and the CW one.....I think I made the better choice. :)

Very cool!

If you only want to get one representation, I would personally get this version. The reason being because you can essentially display him as TWS and/or Bucky (granted the Bucky sculpt with this figure has the dark eye paint, but it's still a Bucky sculpt). With the CW one, it's pretty much just Bucky.

Really cool to see people give him other weapons. I'm pretty tempted to give mine a modern AK-74. What I had hoped he'd be blasting people with in WS.

I just picked this guy up, and I've found that part of the handgun holster on the figure's left leg is bent in at a 45 degree angle. As such, the handgun won't fit. Has anyone else had this problem?
IMG_0469.jpg

Mine doesn't, and I don't know of anyone else reporting this issue in this the thread.

Are you able to perhaps gently bend it back straight into place with a pair of needle nose pliers at all?

Mine doesn't, and I don't know of anyone else reporting this issue in this the thread.

Are you able to perhaps gently bend it back straight into place with a pair of needle nose pliers at all?
Perhaps? That may be worth trying. I would have to be careful to avoid breaking the plastic.

I consider using a hair dryer to warm it, then bend it into place and let it cool, but since it's glued on I'm wary of the glue loosening and the piece just falling off. Equally, since I can't remove the holster itself, I'd basically be blow drying a large portion of the figure, which I'd like to avoid.

Mines were bent weird too (because of me trying to force the alternate head onto his stupid neckstub and using too much force)

they can bend a litttle, but if you have a little fear, I'd buy another pair of pants from the usual places.

Sold mine but now wish I hadn't. Not sure I like the new version. Face looks a little jacked up.

Back