1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It definitely ranks up there in the top 3 for me of the best Marvel films thus far, and is definitely #1 as far as best individual films.

I said IM1 because it re-booted my interest in all this. I was like "What?!? This actually works!" [a quality movie with characters from my youth]. Negative: ho-hum villain.

Avengers = spectacle. Great villan. Chaos handled so well. Is it deep? No.....but it's awesome. :)

WS is probably the best overall movie. Great action, great dialog, great villain etc.

All winners in my book.

changed up my poses again :p

e523c9308f22aa7e19f0ede2048d7b90.jpg
ac6d0c951f27a3dda2805748d281a177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what happened to those bootleg Winter Soldier sculpts without the greasepaint on the eyes that were on eBay a while back? I was going to buy one yesterday, but all I found was a version with rooted hair.

Does anyone know what happened to those bootleg Winter Soldier sculpts without the greasepaint on the eyes that were on eBay a while back? I was going to buy one yesterday, but all I found was a version with rooted hair.

+1 interested to know.
was gonna get the CW head eventually for a non greasepaint look but bootleg ver would do fine and be cheaper i imagine.

got bucky yesterday, so good!:clap

question- there is a strap on his right arm that came unglued, its around bicep. want to re-glue but unsure what glue to use? gorilla glue? scared a bit of super glue may eat thru the pleather stuff.

def need some advice, anyone?

got bucky yesterday, so good!:clap

question- there is a strap on his right arm that came unglued, its around bicep. want to re-glue but unsure what glue to use? gorilla glue? scared a bit of super glue may eat thru the pleather stuff.

def need some advice, anyone?

i use fabric glue on stuff like that takes about 30 mins to fully cure but becomes tacky very quick to hold the join. the velcro on his chest harness had come off in the box so used fabric glue so it does not come through the fabric. dont use super glue on fabric if you can avoid it. very dangerous if you get it on your hands without knowing then touch the outfit.

i use fabric glue on stuff like that takes about 30 mins to fully cure but becomes tacky very quick to hold the join. the velcro on his chest harness had come off in the box so used fabric glue so it does not come through the fabric. dont use super glue on fabric if you can avoid it. very dangerous if you get it on your hands without knowing then touch the outfit.

thks! :clap

ended up using this craft glue that said works on leather like materials, randomly had it in tool box, found it after my post. seems to be holding fine. i didnt pull it at tight as it was previously in the hopes it will be less stress on where i glued it.

love this figure inhand, wow. the robo arm is so great, light bounces off it and its beautiful. alot shinier than i see on pics. wish knee pads were executed better by HT so they would stay on knee when leg bends but other than that pretty damn pleased with it. re-watched the movie and realized how much i would enjoy the ws widow and falcon as well. hmmm. *wallet-"noooooooooooooooooooooo!"*

Back