1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you move rear knife sheaths from the HT belt onto the new belt?. I tried sliding off the old belt but couldn’t do so I cut off the piece of the belt the that the knife sheath wouldn’t slide past .

Thinking great I slide this sheath on the new nope can’t same problem as previous. I would appreciate info you got to assist me Ty.
I originally had the same issue of not succeeding in just sliding the sheaths off. What I ended up doing was cutting a small segment out of the back of the plastic clip that holds the sheath onto the belt just wide enough to get the sheaths off. You don't want to cut too much off as then the sheaths probably won't stay securely onto the new belt. Hope that helps :duff

I originally had the same issue of not succeeding in just sliding the sheaths off. What I ended up doing was cutting a small segment out of the back of the plastic clip that holds the sheath onto the belt just wide enough to get the sheaths off. You don't want to cut too much off as then the sheaths probably won't stay securely onto the new belt. Hope that helps :duff
Awesome.
1.) what did you use to cut it?
2.) based on my did cut top of clip or the side (like it would slide on like a paper clip)

Attachments

• 5BC12611-B2EB-4035-BCAD-6F7A009BD855.jpeg
    5BC12611-B2EB-4035-BCAD-6F7A009BD855.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 0
Awesome.
1.) what did you use to cut it?
2.) based on my did cut top of clip or the side (like it would slide on like a paper clip)
I used a standard x-acto/hobby knife and just scored it repetitively until I got through.

Based on your pic, I cut on the top, down the center, from one end to the other, where I put the green line. Though, I guess there is no problem cutting on the side. This was just easier for me to cut this way since I could lay it flat like you have in the pic.

1701244128488.png

I used a standard x-acto/hobby knife and just scored it repetitively until I got through.

Based on your pic, I cut on the top, down the center, from one end to the other, where I put the green line. Though, I guess there is no problem cutting on the side. This was just easier for me to cut this way since I could lay it flat like you have in the pic.

View attachment 676027
Thank you for the information. I look into getting that x-acto knife soon. Used that a lot in high school.

Back