1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else having issues with his shirts right elbow area developing a hole? Seam seems do becoming apart so I guess I'll have to buy a new jacket.

And pants too since the holsters don't fit the guns welll

I'm just going to keep this figure as being my Winter Soldier/Bucky figure. I just simply have him with the Bucky sculpt without the mask so that way his face is visible, to represent both WS and Bucky.

This fig will still be my Bucky. For CW I'm just buying Cap, IM and Spiderman. Everyone else I'm waiting for IW unless someone dies. It's just too big of a roster with Avengers 3 around the corner.

Mine has issues with hands and masked head sculpt not fitting on the pegs. The holes are too small. Never had this with any of my other figures.

Surfing on the bucky hype!
71d01f02e49ebfccadd2b86980b246b5.jpg

For me this is the Winter Soldier, not Bucky.

I don't want duplicates of characters but that's enough of a distinction to me. Bucky and Cap fighting together is gonna be awesome, so I might end up getting a Bucky to display with my Avengers.

The WS is with my villains shelf.

This might be weird because I don't think we ever saw him this way in the film, but what does it look like with the goggles on without the piece the covers the mouth?

For me this is the Winter Soldier, not Bucky.

I don't want duplicates of characters but that's enough of a distinction to me. Bucky and Cap fighting together is gonna be awesome, so I might end up getting a Bucky to display with my Avengers.

The WS is with my villains shelf.

For me, this look is both Bucky and the Winter Soldier (in the comics, Bucky ran around in this same outfit after he stopped being the Winter Soldier... when he wasn't busy being Cap).

This might be weird because I don't think we ever saw him this way in the film, but what does it look like with the goggles on without the piece the covers the mouth?

The goggles won't fit on the unmasked head. The goggles have tabs that fit into little grooves on the masked head (after you remove the hair), and the unmasked head doesn't have the removable hair to get to the grooves (which may not even be present). I tried to put them on before, and I couldn't get them to sit flush on his face without doing some major damage to the face paint. Maybe someone else had better luck (filing the tabs down would help).

Back