1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-shy wave- Hey everyone, I'm KiKi, I'm new!

After years of putting it off, I finally bought my first HT figure - this one! And I currently have him only posed with one of his guns, because I'm worried about attaching all of his other weapons/accessories to him and ruining the figure somehow! So my question is: with your Winter Soldier, do you have all of his accessories attached? Or have you kept them in the box? Am I being unnecessarily paranoid about ruining him? :lol

*My opinion* : they are made to be enjoyed. Don't be paranoid. Have fun :) Take them out, accessories on/off, pose them etc. I just do all that with care.

And welcome to the board!! No turning back now {Mawhawhawhaw} :hi5:

*My opinion* : they are made to be enjoyed. Don't be paranoid. Have fun :) Take them out, accessories on/off, pose them etc. I just do all that with care.

And welcome to the board!! No turning back now {Mawhawhawhaw} :hi5:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to have some fun with them! :) Carefully, of course xD

Hahahaha lord don't I know it. Goodbye, money, it was nice while it lasted!
(who am I kidding, I never had money :lol )

I just bought this fella too and I've heard switching him into his masked head is a total ***** but I'll find out when he arrives

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

when i got mine recently and popped head off to removes the plastic protecting the neck i had no issues, came off easily.

-shy wave- Hey everyone, I'm KiKi, I'm new!

After years of putting it off, I finally bought my first HT figure - this one! And I currently have him only posed with one of his guns, because I'm worried about attaching all of his other weapons/accessories to him and ruining the figure somehow! So my question is: with your Winter Soldier, do you have all of his accessories attached? Or have you kept them in the box? Am I being unnecessarily paranoid about ruining him? :lol

Welcome to the forum!! As others have said definitely display him with all his accessories, he'll look awesome! :)

Congrats on getting your first figure too (awesome one to start with btw) now just say goodbye to all your spare cash!! :lol :wave

when i got mine recently and popped head off to removes the plastic protecting the neck i had no issues, came off easily.

:lol So did mine! I'd been putting off swapping for ages cos of what I'd read, when I actually came to do it, it came off no problem!!! :yess:

That'd what I meant. That's exactly what I've been hearing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

then best would be to heat the socket on the masked head, inside. so it can go around ball joint as you put it on easier. will be switching mine to masked soon so will find out.

love the unmasked tho with the grease paint that kinda resembles the domino mask from comics.

Yes..his cheeks..remind me of a St. Bernards dog :(
I study Seb's face every day, and something is really wrong with the figure...

Wait, are we talking about the unmasked sculpt on TWS figure, or the sculpt on the CW figure? I'm not sure if it was you, but I thought I recall someone referring to the likeness of the sculpt on the CW figure as being that of a St. Bernard dog also.

Regarding the comment about scrutinizing Sebastian Stan's face every day, if I may ask, why? :lol

Wait, are we talking about the unmasked sculpt on TWS figure, or the sculpt on the CW figure? I'm not sure if it was you, but I thought I recall someone referring to the likeness of the sculpt on the CW figure as being that of a St. Bernard dog also.

Regarding the comment about scrutinizing Sebastian Stan's face every day, if I may ask, why? :lol

Haha, yes, that was me :rotfl
I'm from Switzerland, so St. Bernard's dogs are a commong thing here ^^
And the new sculpt looks like the old sculpt to me, just without the Panda eyes ;)
I really hope they change that...

Aaaand about of the face thing, haha...
He's my phone wallpaper...and maybe my wallpaper on my work computer too...and I have a folder on my phone with over 600 photos of Sebastian Stan.
Gosh, maybe I need help :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back