1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's the thing. I was thinking of getting him at that price and flip in a few years or so, but I know for a fact that wouldn't happen since AoU is coming out. I'm stopping all my preorders now. Probably gonna ride it out until release and see if anyone is letting them go at below PO price. Thor is $200 for me :/

Wow, guy must be desperate. He's letting go at $150. Lol wtf

evute4at.jpg

Man, i'd love to get HT figures for $175. Not even the Bank Robber Joker was that cheap back in the day. He cost me $190.

But Singapore is different from the US like for example SideShow: We pay more money for exclusive versions of HT figures and it range between $30 to $50 dollars, dependent on our official distributor which is Action City.

SideShow on the other hand charges the same price for normal and exclusive version of the same figure, logically I prefer this as it is fair to the consumer.

I only have 14, it'll be 16 after Thor and EX Figures Kenway. My closet is already filled with stacked boxes. My ex used to get so annoyed when I took more of "her" closet space. :lol

Just ordered this today, love the way he looks next to Golden age cap in photos I seen. Now Just need to get my silver centurian Iron man and I'll be all set.

Are most of you just Hot Toys collectors or just sixth scales in general? If just HT then I just have 6 with 3 POs by this year, Thor, Heartbreaker, Raiden.

Are most of you just Hot Toys collectors or just sixth scales in general? If just HT then I just have 6 with 3 POs by this year, Thor, Heartbreaker, Raiden.

for 1/6 is my smallest collection, I collect all kinds of different scales and lines, and I try to stick to just Marvel and Predator stuff

Hey I have Raiden on PO too, he looks great, I have a the different color Play Arts Kai ones, I might sell them when I get the HT version

for 1/6 is my smallest collection, I collect all kinds of different scales and lines, and I try to stick to just Marvel and Predator stuff

Same stuff I stick too, I love me some Predator collectibles :hi5:

Just stopped by my LCBS and after seeing the armored version I might just bite the bullet and get that version. Don't have any bites for a trade or a reasonable priced Light Armor Ver. Still a great looking figure either way.

I just collect Hot Toys right now. By the end of the year I'll have 9 total. I'm kinda interested in other 1/6 scale stuff but it's hard to compete with HT lol.

Back