1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both and both are fine. People are just dumb and rub the arms on the armor, just like the previous versions.
No, the two cases I'm seeing are different. Some gets the right shoulder scuffed as if the paint didn't set properly, and some on the left. Only happening on one of the arms for each figure. Weird. No cases of both being scuffed or rubbed as of yet. And these are recently opened figures too ( according to the original posters anyways)

:panic: Been a while since I was this excited opening a HT fig. Loving the packaging.

10583835_10152970280793362_603042044388371395_n.jpg

I have to work! Lol also Im researching how to do the fishing wire thing so he can the flying poses. Never done those before... Also waiting on some photo equipment I bought that'll be here thursday.

but fine!

10428326_10101020952275504_1791005848711529816_o.jpg

Great pics!

Ugh, like...I wanna get this but I'm waiting to see if they're going to come out with a sleeved version for AOU with the silver instead of gold, but if not, do you guys think it would be hard to repaint the gold parts on this figure to silver?

Ugh, like...I wanna get this but I'm waiting to see if they're going to come out with a sleeved version for AOU with the silver instead of gold, but if not, do you guys think it would be hard to repaint the gold parts on this figure to silver?

Simple to do.

Amazing figure. Only gripe I have and it's very minor... but is anyone else annoyed by the gauntlets and hands..especially on his hammer holding side? Mine falls off pretty easily sometimes

I got mine on Tuesday.
Figured I'd share some pictures, this is also my first post to the forum, so if I do this wrong, I apologize~

thor1.jpg

thor2.jpg

IMAG1718-1.jpg

IMAG1720.jpg

Really? What if I removed the pads on the insides of the helmet? Still wouldn't fit? How much are we talking about shaving off? 1mm from all sides?

There is no padding in the helmet tho. I've been abit busy to check but I'd guess alot off the back because of the pony tail and some off the sides his ears ..... maybe.

Back