1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hs of this figure is certainly the best for this year ht marvel released figure, most of the tony stark hs from the iron man 3 line came in a very close second IMO..what are your opinion on this year best hs from ht marvel comics guys?(the ones that has already released) :)

Agree! There is no doubt....it is Hemsworth!

pronounce it like 'myooolneer' :lol :wink1:
also I would love to see the MK1 and Tony Stark review too :h5:
I cancelled Black Widow too but I will reorder it

pronounce it like 'myooolneer' :lol :wink1:
also I would love to see the MK1 and Tony Stark review too :h5:
I cancelled Black Widow too but I will reorder it

:lol I really don't know how to say it. Well your in luck. Uploading Mark I review right now and Tony will be coming soon. I love how Black Widow came out but she'll be in stock for a while and I can use a coupon on her.

I like the armor version better ! Just ordered with sideshow rewards . $198 shipped . Can't wait baby . I'm also keeping my avengers version . I think there both awesome .

Just played around with this guy. Holy crap. Incredible headsculpt. It...it's just so beautiful. That armor and everything.

As for the helmet and head, black pads on helmet needs to be removed, hair needs to be dremeled all around the top and sides to be smaller, and back has to be blow dry to fit closer to the neck, only then will it be able to fit. I'll probably get a knock off headsculpt off of eBay to try it.

Sold my Avengers Thor a while back and decided to pick this one up. He's one bad boy and blows away the Avengers version.

Back