1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I have Raiden on PO too, he looks great, I have a the different color Play Arts Kai ones, I might sell them when I get the HT version

Same stuff I stick too, I love me some Predator collectibles :hi5:

Im considering him too. I dont like ordering that far out, but hes just so impressive.

I got home about 5 hours ago and after 3 hours of opening all my stuff I received I have to say Thor is god damn impressive. You don't need him in a full out pose. He looks kick ass in just a museum pose. Such a great figure I highly recommend him and pictures plus review coming tomorrow hopefully.

I got home about 5 hours ago and after 3 hours of opening all my stuff I received I have to say Thor is god damn impressive. You don't need him in a full out pose. He looks kick ass in just a museum pose. Such a great figure I highly recommend him and pictures plus review coming tomorrow hopefully.

Congrats:hi5:

Looking forward to your review, I just ordered Thor today myself, couldn't resist:lol

Hey I have Raiden on PO too, he looks great, I have a the different color Play Arts Kai ones, I might sell them when I get the HT version

Same stuff I stick too, I love me some Predator collectibles :hi5:
Yeah! He looks absolutely stunning man. I kind of wish they would make Jetstream Sam as well. Just because he's a cool guy.
I just collect Hot Toys right now. By the end of the year I'll have 9 total. I'm kinda interested in other 1/6 scale stuff but it's hard to compete with HT lol.
Ahh I see. I pretty much like a lot of stuff. Tokusatsu, Masked Rider, Ultraman, Anime, Star Wars, movies, and etc, and therefore I usually get what I really like.

Hot Toys really pamper you don't they? They set the bar so high, even for themselves.
for 1/6 is my smallest collection, I collect all kinds of different scales and lines, and I try to stick to just Marvel and Predator stuff
Woah cool! Do you have any life size stuff? I would definitely want a life size T-600 in my backyard. Hahaha.

Yeah! He looks absolutely stunning man. I kind of wish they would make Jetstream Sam as well. Just because he's a cool guy.
I can see the appeal of Raiden but a lot of those characters would only sell well in Asia, Raiden will be on Sideshow forever now :lol its unfortunate because they're are a lot of cool characters and they wont be made for that reason

I can see the appeal of Raiden but a lot of those characters would only sell well in Asia, Raiden will be on Sideshow forever now :lol its unfortunate because they're are a lot of cool characters and they wont be made for that reason
Really? I thought Metal Gear franchise is pretty big in the West. How can somebody not see how cool the guy is lol.

I got one guy who told me that the sole reason he didn't PO Raiden is because of those heels. Lolwut.

Woah cool! Do you have any life size stuff? I would definitely want a life size T-600 in my backyard. Hahaha.

Really? I thought Metal Gear franchise is pretty big in the West. How can somebody not see how cool the guy is lol.

I got one guy who told me that the sole reason he didn't PO Raiden is because of those heels. Lolwut.

No life size stuff yet, Gunna get a power rangers display going though so Helmets/morpher/Weapons etc.. would be life size

Metal Gear is really big in the west, Revengeance though was not all that well received, If they made MGS 4 raiden it would be a geek fest over that figure

No life size stuff yet, Gunna get a power rangers display going though so Helmets/morpher/Weapons etc.. would be life size

Metal Gear is really big in the west, Revengeance though was not all that well received, If they made MGS 4 raiden it would be a geek fest over that figure

OMG MGS4, ehhh I'll take a Snake, Otacon(MG MK3 EX), B&B Unit Girls, Liquid/Ocelot, Vamp:)drool), Naomi and Meryl(might as well throw in the whole Rat Patrol) :rotfl

and ehhh gimme some mechs too(Gekkos)

HT doing doing Metal Gear and Arkham Batman give me hope for a Mass Effect line someday. I would love to have a Hot Toys Garrus.

Yeah I'd like to see Hot Toys venture into Games a lot more, we need larger lines too, in Arkhams case I would love Joker and Harley and maybe Mr. Freeze:pray:
I hope we get some figures from the new MGS and YES Mass Effect please..... best games ever(Shepard, Wrex, Jack and Thane top my list)

Yeah I'd like to see Hot Toys venture into Games a lot more, we need larger lines too, in Arkhams case I would love Joker and Harley and maybe Mr. Freeze:pray:
I hope we get some figures from the new MGS and YES Mass Effect please..... best games ever(Shepard, Wrex, Jack and Thane top my list)
Man, can you imagine a Shepard with a sculpt as awesome as Thor's? I'd be all over a Shepard, Garrus, Wrex and maybe Legion. I'm a big fan of Zaeed too but I doubt they'd make him. I'd preorder them all day one lol.
They'd never release Garrus... They'd be doing too many calibrations.
They'd keep asking "Can it wait for a bit?"

Damn. Thane Krios would be a badass figure. Miranda would be interesting......

But I just frigging want them to continue their damn Assassins Creed stuff. I'd love to have Altair and Edward.

Damn. Thane Krios would be a badass figure. Miranda would be interesting......

But I just frigging want them to continue their damn Assassins Creed stuff. I'd love to have Altair and Edward.

EX Figures did Edward and they plan on doing the others... I'll have Edward in a week or two.

Alright all here's my review on Thor. Again awesome figure. I highly recommend him. Enjoy!

Ryan

Back