Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the ML looks like Hugh at all, but that is just me. Hot Toys still haven't captured Mr. Jackman. Not even the new one. But I loved the movie (The Wolverine) and I love the outfits and one day, they'll do a GREAT Hugh Jackman, and then I can use THAT head on The Wolverine. Really looking forward to getting this figure

The DOFP sculpt is the best to me. I like the expression used on the ML but as a Jackman sculpt it's not that good. The head is too narrow for my liking.

I just received an email from SideShow saying that Wolverine won't be back in stock until January. So, since I already paid, it won't ship until next month. If it weren't for the Reward Points, I would Cancel and buy it 2nd Hand.

The modern life sculpt looked right on in that initial unpainted sculpt. Something definitely got lost in the translation to final product.

Here's mine for now. Will be relocating him to the new Billy once it arrives. Likeness isn't perfect but I really like this figure and the movie.

X1 Logan Mod paintup finished today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418543281212.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418543281212.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 365
I received my Modern Life Jackman sculpt, and I must say that I am really quite pleased with it. The pics don't do it justice, it looks far better in-hand. The likeness is definitely much better than the standard (Hot Toys) sculpt.

It also is a little narrower and smaller, making it look less odd when put on the wifebeater outfit :)

I agree with you . I think definitely looks more accurate . It's not perfect but much better then hot toys . The expression has more emotion too .

With the port delays pushing other figures back, I suspect the expected January arrival of the second shipment of these is probably out the window too. Bummer

It's a great figure...one of my favorites....here's an old shot from the series I tool when I got him....

Glad to see other folks aquiring this one and enjoying it....definitely looks fantastic "in-hand"...

Back