Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal on this figure right now and am thinking about pulling the trigger. However on the Sideshow site it is saying pre-order. Any ideas on why it would have that for a figure that has been out for a while?

I'll get the DOFP Wolverine after he's released, use some points or code on him to lower the price. I want to buy an extra head to put on MMS220 street clothes body.

Great deal on this figure right now and am thinking about pulling the trigger. However on the Sideshow site it is saying pre-order. Any ideas on why it would have that for a figure that has been out for a while?

All I know is, I bought one on Thursday, then later on Thursday it went to "checking inventory" on the SSC website. Ever since it has come back from that, it has said "preorder". I guess worst case is they're actually sold out and SSC cancels your order?

Cool thanks, i might wait until Monday to see if they update the site. Also still trying to decide if I want this or silver centurion.

Doesn't the sale end Monday night? Although typically on these weekend sales they run through Monday. I thought it was 27th - 31st?

Well then that settles that. Ends Sunday. ;)

Although they often say "good for 24 hours" but the sale really runs through the weekend, and also that the sale lasts the weekend and then the sale prices stay up on the website through Monday.

The prices may stay up through Monday for Cyber Monday anyway. However, I think if anyone is planning on ordering something they should just do it while they know it's on sale. The deals that are going on are some of the lowest I've seen from SS. Better to get whatever it is ordered and then let SS sort out their inventory.

This and Ada Wong's deal makes me regret biting the trigger on this when it first went on sale, damn it :lol they must be that desperate to get rid of it. It's a good figure no doubt but it's pricey compared to other HTs.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do too. My ideal Wolverine would be 70's Logan, that's the best Jackman has looked as the character. Unfortunately they haven't announced one yet.

Yeah i agree that 70s logan look was on point

Just ordered the Wolverine and Silver Centurion great deals on both. I am really hoping the Wolverine figure ships and Sideshow still has inventory. My order for SC immediately went to shipping soon status, but Wolverine just shows processing. Guess we will see what happens tomorrow.

Couldn't resist grabbing this guy with the 25% off coupon on BF. Has anyone else who grabbed him on sale received theirs yet? Mine still says shipping soon, but all the other items I ordered that week have already arrived.

Couldn't resist grabbing this guy with the 25% off coupon on BF. Has anyone else who grabbed him on sale recieved theirs yet? Mine still says shipping soon, but all the other items I ordered that week have already arrived.

I am getting mine tomorrow. When I placed my order on BF weekend my order said the same thing. It shipped on Monday, so you might want to call Sideshow.

I bought mine on Thanksgiving day and I think it shipped Monday? It arrived while we were on vacation so I had it held at UPS and picked it up today.

Alex has posted on SSF that they got a TON of orders over the weekend and the shipping dept is working OT to catch up.

I figured they were swamped and it was likely delayed as a result. It's just weird that two things ordered days later shipped already. I'll contact them on Monday if nothing changes tomorrow. Thanks all.

Back