Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the dogs finally showed that mean ole dog walker what it's like...

Seemed like a good caption in my head. Maybe the things in my head are stranger then I thought. Or not

I was considering ordering from them...but after hearing that no way.....I have this figure on my shelf since Jan...not worth waiting 9 months (to me) to save on taxes.

You ordered from Sideshow?

If I'd ordered from them it would have cost over £90 more for the two Wolverines. Ordering from another UK retailer would have cost around £30 more.

I don't mind waiting, as I can spend the savings on other things in the meantime. :wink1:

The only downside is the uncertainty of the delivery times.

I gotta say after looking at the last dozen pages or so, I'm not at all satisfied with the headsculpt in hand... It looked amazing in the promo pics, but i'm glad I didn't buy it.

This on the other hand, I would buy in a heartbeat regardless:
x8.jpg

I expected to see some DoFP Hot toys, specifically 70's Magneto... what's up wit dat? I'm sure i'm not the only one who want's these.

You ordered from Sideshow?

If I'd ordered from them it would have cost over £90 more for the two Wolverines. Ordering from another UK retailer would have cost around £30 more.

I don't mind waiting, as I can spend the savings on other things in the meantime. :wink1:

The only downside is the uncertainty of the delivery times.

I almost can't believe this. I had the figure pre-ordered with them but asked to cancel and wasn't even going to bother getting it. Zavvi.com had a sale on recently and I got it for £120 which is about how much I think it is worth (TBH) which is about £30 less than OSB. I have the T1 Battle Damaged pre-ordered with them and considering my financial situation at the moment I wouldn't mind waiting but it's just so sad that a once great company have fallen so far behind. They used to be great for UK collectibles and I can't really blame them for their poor service as I know they depend on their suppliers.

I almost can't believe this. I had the figure pre-ordered with them but asked to cancel and wasn't even going to bother getting it. Zavvi.com had a sale on recently and I got it for £120 which is about how much I think it is worth (TBH) which is about £30 less than OSB. I have the T1 Battle Damaged pre-ordered with them and considering my financial situation at the moment I wouldn't mind waiting but it's just so sad that a once great company have fallen so far behind. They used to be great for UK collectibles and I can't really blame them for their poor service as I know they depend on their suppliers.

Zavvi still have him on sale: £136.99 with free delivery.

I didn't even know to look there!

I paid £139.99 each with free delivery from OSB.

:I expected to see some DoFP Hot toys, specifically 70's Magneto... what's up wit dat? I'm sure i'm not the only one who want's these.

There probably won't be. Disney/Marvel is starving out Fox for the rights. We were probably lucky to even get something from The Wolverine. If Marvel had the rights to X-men, we'd probably get the whole team, just like all the Guardians are getting made. I assume Columbia works well with Marvel, which is why we get Spider-Man figures.

Just bought him, $182.49 as well. Been waiting for a good deal, and this is too good :yess:

Damn, this is tempting. might ahve to bite the bullet on it. Been wanting a wolvie. Are there any comic costume kits out there for this one?

Back