Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine finally after a delay and UPS beating me to my house after work by half an hour...and me not knowing I needed to give a signature. Holds up great, but all the complaints are true sadly. I didn't find the body that loose, only the feet and getting the clothes off was a bigger hassle than it should have been. But I love having a Wolverine in my collection finally

cf410cbba257f16b4a277a6eb25bdb08.jpg

Nice pose. Stealing it.
For sure bro. But try and use the "O" grabber not the "V" one if you know what I mean. The traditional crotch grabber won't support the pose. If you have old ssc figures that had the waist grabbers use that so you can slide his leg into it

Are either pair of pants grey? Looking to pick some up for a custom but one pair seems black and the other brown.

I have a sneaking suspicion there are going to be a LOT of Facebook and Twitter contests for this figure now that the DOFP one has been teased...

Aww dude...dude why? Damn it.

The lack of an MMS number could be that they don't know where or when it's gonna be released right?

Back