Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the body we should have gotten for suitless Wolverine.

Agreed! It is near perfect for representing Hugh Jackman's physique in the movie.

I recently received an ACI Bruce body and it was a pleasant surprise. I had a negative experience with the Andrew body so the fact that ACI did so well with Bruce really surprised me. The only issue I have with it is that the Caucasian type has a corpse like look due to the dark paint work for the veins and the muted and lifeless color of the paint for the skin.

X1 Wolverine modded head I have for sale if anyone is interested shoot me a pm

be6ypemy.jpg

9a3epy8y.jpg

y5azegu8.jpg

ma6unu2u.jpg

While I really like the repaints, I think the main thing HT is missing and could be added while repainting would be a bushier beard. Near the sides of his chin will really make the sculpt come to life.

I hate that the arms don't match
Me too. If I get The Wolverine I kind of want to buy a second body and head to make another one. I want the aci body but I don't like that the arms are a different color.

Has anyone found a better body alternative?

Isn't there a Latino version? Yea, I agree, that body tempts me to get this figure now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back