Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of shots of my Wolverine with the Pop Toys Captain America Avengers collared shirt. This figure has definitely grown on me!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I actually believe this figure was a much bigger seller than people give it credit for. They did do a second run on this last restock afterall now it's sold out. I think the sale was more about trying to get rid of the last ones before the dofp one came out to spike demand.

O.K., I've decided that I'm going to buy the DOFP Wolverine head and make 2 figures from this set. My questions are what would I need to get to make the second figure. I assuming besides the DOFP headsculpt I will just need an extra pair of shoes, socks(maybe?) and a blank body. When I did this same thing for my RedSkull I got the $29.00 slim body on eBay but I'm thinking that will be 2 slim for Wolvie. Can any one recommend a nice cheap body for Wolverine. And is this all I'll need to make the second figure. Also where did you get that shirt Mustang33guy? Thanks.

O.K., I've decided that I'm going to buy the DOFP Wolverine head and make 2 figures from this set. My questions are what would I need to get to make the second figure. I assuming besides the DOFP headsculpt I will just need an extra pair of shoes, socks(maybe?) and a blank body. When I did this same thing for my RedSkull I got the $29.00 slim body on eBay but I'm thinking that will be 2 slim for Wolvie. Can any one recommend a nice cheap body for Wolverine. And is this all I'll need to make the second figure. Also where did you get that shirt Mustang33guy? Thanks.

All you need for the 2nd figure besides the head is a wolverine body. There are cheap knockoffs now of that muscle body on ebay. The shirt is from the POPTOYS cap/rogers avengers jacket set which can also be found on ebay. The wolverine set comes with 2 pairs of different shoes so you will not need extra shoes.

All you need for the 2nd figure besides the head is a wolverine body. There are cheap knockoffs now of that muscle body on ebay. The shirt is from the POPTOYS cap/rogers avengers jacket set which can also be found on ebay. The wolverine set comes with 2 pairs of different shoes so you will not need extra shoes.

Got a link to one of those eBay knockoffs? Thanks.

I had been looking for an MMS220 body and claws to make a custom DOFP Wolverine but ended up buying a used set on eBay for $150 including shipping. I figured why not pay $30 more and get everything!

The only issues I could find were that one claw was loose(easy fix) and that the right elbow is a PITA to bend. I carefully got it to move but it felt like it was about to snap. After a bit of searching some have suggested heating it up or adding oil but both of those solutions sound iffy. Also, if the lower arm does detach at some point is it fixable with glue? I don't plan on reposing it that much but it does have me a little worried.

17242418971_06d1922746_b.jpg

16622773013_209056cb45_b.jpg

Back