Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vutada5u.jpg

Nice!

Rahmier does amazing work.

Spek...what body is that HS on? Any more photos of it? Looks like maybe one of the gladiator bodies? TCI, yes?

Thanks bud. I just threw it on a body that I have here. Not the body spekerol will be using. The body is an ACI Bruce Latin body.

Ah! ACI, not TCI. It looked familiar. I was actually debating on of those bodies for a tank top version, but I just threw on a plaid button shirt and the origins jacket and went for that look. TTM19 is perfect for that.

Thanks Ary, Im glad I scooped Jacob on it before he got slammed with back orders I still have another head for him to do. he is very good at what he does, better than HT IMO, they are great on skin texture but sloppy on the over tone apps. Im most impressed on the focal of his eyes. It was a roll of the dice but now that i feel comfortable with his style I will commission him for any and all future paint apps........AS Sooooooonnnn as he isssssss freeeeee LOL

Back