Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the head back on by just letting it rest inside without the neck peg ball joint and the neck actually went up further into the Headsculpt with compromising the edges, if the socket for the ball joint could be dremmel out and placed up further inside slightly it would make the head look way better. Just look at my images to see the possible look you could achieve with this type of mod.

that sure looks much better !
Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 2.22.02 PM.jpg
i got this coat the other day, gonna have to do a little modding but it looks close to the ninja battle one.

My WIP X-1 Wolverine (using MMS 220 sculpts as base) from his (intro) bar scene. Probably my favorite of his scenes!

Looks great. I haven't gotten any of the Wolverine figures as X-1 is my favourite look. Any chance of a breakdown of the parts you used? Are the clothes from the MMS103 Origins figure?

Still debating to get this this still on the fence.

I got it (too lazy to finally take pics of it) and I'm pleased with it. Also, it might be highly sought out after awhile like with Origins. I'm glad I got all three now.

Honestly, that DOFP suit is super boring. The only thing that might make me want it would be a true wolverine mask.

Honestly, that DOFP suit is super boring. The only thing that might make me want it would be a true wolverine mask.

I second that. I wish we got to see some sort of mask for him but I doubt it would ever look good on film. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Maybe he will sport the blue and yellow in a funny 1970 costume try on montage. But I bet that would be it.

I would love to see it too. I would imagine in a fight that suit wouldn't last long, so they could at least give the fans a taste of the full outfit for a few scenes. Then watch it get destroyed and have Jackman say he didn't like wearing a mask anyways :lol

I would love to see it too. I would imagine in a fight that suit wouldn't last long, so they could at least give the fans a taste of the full outfit for a few scenes. Then watch it get destroyed and have Jackman say he didn't like wearing a mask anyways :lol

Exactly that would have been awesome

Back