Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently mine actually did ship last Thursday but for some reason I never got a notice. Should get Wolverine tomorrow!!

Finally took pics.

1dyd8p.jpg

2v28j6w.jpg

117abfc.jpg

Finally took pics.

1dyd8p.jpg

2v28j6w.jpg

117abfc.jpg

Good pic load out...Like the Japanese version but distain still the black heaviness look of the clothes, in some ways i feel the origins is superior but then again the legs look skinny in those jeans, there was a guy that did a version with ACI jeans and leg adapters on it that were sweet. That origins sculpt still is screaming

I'm very impressed with how the Origins still holds up, although I think there is more Huge in the Wolverine sculpt. And yeah, the funeral clothes do make him look puffy.

The store display of a local dealer was given an outfit change -- the tanktop, khakis, and utility boots, then the black long coat on it with popped collar. I was surprised that it works :) Too bad I wasn't able to snap a photo.

@Snake: is that a Max Payne figure? Reminds me of how he looked like in Brazil :)

Yeah it was costly and it's definitely the legitimate version but it would of been nice to know about the issues with it before getting it.

What's wrong with it?

Torso join above the navel was real loose which flip flops because it doesn't hold position and the red shirt's left cuff wasn't stitched. I was able to half assed stitch it and it's not bad, but I cut some sandwich bags and folded them and stuck them under the rubber torso so now it holds position... but of course it bugs me I had to do that.

I never did it before, I thought it was a simply ball joint you could pull out but it had that restrictive panel.

I took apart a Chris Reeve Superman a few weeks ago and it wasn't too bad. Unscrew the arms and pop the torso off. Then I think it's just a matter of unscrewing all the parts and replacing them from a new body.

Back