Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deep-space.jpg

I would buy a Hot Toys version of this in a heartbeat.

£208 on ebay...not bad considering the DX12 was a similar price. VERY tempting.

Head sculpt looks off to me at first, but glancing it multiple times a day actually makes it looks a tat more accurate as time goes by. Preorder here I come.

Head sculpt looks off to me at first, but glancing it multiple times a day actually makes it looks a tat more accurate as time goes by. Preorder here I come.

Same here. The more I look at it, the better it looks. Especially on the profile views. I'm waiting (very impatiently) for Sideshow's preorder.

More like the mouth and tony's packed some weight. Good resemblance of tony stark though. I guess HT figured theres a demand for the previous mech test but was wary of coming up with a version 2 so as not to further 'displease' the loyalists

Re: MMS - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark

I'd say $300 for this. Probably wont buy this unless I really, really love IM3.

I'd say, probably closer to $400. They are going to want the sun, moon and stars for it.

I'd love to have just Tony and the gloves and boots, though. Dont need all the extra bits.

EDIT:

USD 280 at my lcs

That is a bargain, considering that just the Avengers figures with a few accessories are $220.

Price already out. 251.8USD in my area(asia). Not sure about SS and it definitely less than 300USD.

Back