Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOT TOYS, WHY SRS HEAVILY FURROWED BROWS ALL THE TIME?

This sculpt... what??

Eyes bad especially.

HOT TOYS, WHY SRS HEAVILY FURROWED BROWS ALL THE TIME?

This sculpt... what??

Eyes bad especially.

36011e4d0cfe1c7ba4a77739e57f64ad.jpg

tumblr_mge1guxjj01rbl0boo1_250.gif

That would be true if he ever had a hit. He's been nothing but misses at HT frankly. I wish HT would get over the hero worship they have on some of these Asian artists. Just because they did 1 awesome thing doesn't mean everything they touch turns to gold afterwards. Some of HT's worse sculpts in recent history have been his. :lecture

He has hits... but a lot more "mehs"...

But those hits... just makes me forget the bads sometimes. DX12 Wayne... can't get over that sculpt.

Last edited:
Dude, who cares if he looks Latin: he is hawt.

I almost want to buy one so my HT Loki will have someone to hurl off the highest shelf of the display cabinet. Heh, would be hilarious.

Wait, which one is hawt, the Latin Tony Stark head sculpt, or RDJ? 'Cuz they don't look like each other!

And I love the idea of Loki tossing this figure off a shelf "I despise you for your sub-par sculpt! Why can't you look perfect, like me?!"

I'm not very impressed with the DX12 Wayne. It looked slightly better in pictures than in hand, imo.

DX12 proto was too smooth. They added better wrinkles and gauntness to his face. But eh, nothing can ever be without criticism. Even if they shrunk the actual actor down to size.

bale.jpg

But eh, nothing can ever be without criticism. Even if they shrunk the actual actor down to size.

circa 2050:
Hot Toys announces a protoplasmic DNA kit for your DX headsculpt.

Contains actual DNA from the actor's helix which will colonize on your 3D-Printed skull* like sea monkeys in water.

*(pending licensee approval; results may vary)

DX12 proto was too smooth. They added better wrinkles and gauntness to his face. But eh, nothing can ever be without criticism. Even if they shrunk the actual actor down to size.

bale.jpg

How i wish they did. :monkey1

:nana: :lol :1-1:

In other news, just placed my PO for this, $277 with $10 nrd :monkey2.
:lol I had the chance to PO it at $231, but I didn't fancy
paying the whole amount almost a year before it's released.

Last edited:
Back