Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I was more underwhelmed by the Mark VII sculpt.

personally when i first saw the VII HS i liked it...went back to look at it and i cant find an enlarged pic of it.

Nah, I think the Avengers Thor was worse. :lol

but it was fixed, and i did see Hemsworth in it, I see nothing of RDJ in this, but everyone sees things differently.

I agree with everyone here.
That sculpt is off.

Not so excited for this anymore, but maybe as it gets closer to release. :)

looks like there is no elbow joint...i wonder if the arms will be rubber.

*edit maybe they PS'd out the elbow joint, looks like you see a little of it in a pic*

Think this set looks really good, even though I share the opinion that the head looks a little off atm. Really like that it comes with the DUMM-E on wheels and with it's camera. Will watch the movie first but from the trailer... think I'll get this set. Wish I had the cash to put all the hall of armors around like in the picture.

Last edited:
I enlarged the iris and pulled up the upper eyelid. Does it look better now?
after
549843_10151218809377344_259433913_n.jpeg

before
549843_10151218809377344_259433913_n.jpg

Last edited:
Kojun is either a hit or miss with HT. Very strange looking headsculpt.

That would be true if he ever had a hit. He's been nothing but misses at HT frankly. I wish HT would get over the hero worship they have on some of these Asian artists. Just because they did 1 awesome thing doesn't mean everything they touch turns to gold afterwards. Some of HT's worse sculpts in recent history have been his. :lecture

The texture on the face is impressive but that hairstyle keeps making me see their jake gyllenhal sculpt.

iron-man-3-tony-stark.jpg

Yeah the sculpt is off. Tony Stark looks nothing like a Guido *********.

And what's with the forehead texturing? Tony looks like a veteran professional wrestler who's cut himself a thousand times.

That would be true if he ever had a hit. He's been nothing but misses at HT frankly. I wish HT would get over the hero worship they have on some of these Asian artists. Just because they did 1 awesome thing doesn't mean everything they touch turns to gold afterwards. Some of HT's worse sculpts in recent history have been his. :lecture

DX Sparrow was his and I'd say the serious sculpt is a hit...not so much the smirking one though

Back