Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get the whole dio set but vay too expansive. Sold my MK III a long time ago. The only Ironman fig that I am getting is MK VII just to assemble the Avengers team. In order to complete the doi, I have to get all if the IMs. It take years to complete this just like lots of people who has all the IMs already.

Guys, DON'T preorder this yet, as the parts on these are made out of plastic. Just wait until they release the v2 which will have die cast armor parts.

:lol

The pic may be a photoshop, but I have to assume the armor is legit based on this

deep-space.jpg

I hope we see more wacky armors. Marks 3-7 (excluding 5) are all so similar. I think the 42/47 whatever they're calling it is a breath of fresh air, and I'd love to see other different designs and colors. Mark 3 is all I'd need to represent the Red and Golds.

I posted this before but no one saw it. I made some modifications, as always, the eyes and the forehead are the incorrect. But they need to improve it much more, here he looks like a latin Tony stark :p
tony_comparison.jpg

I posted this before but no one saw it. I made some modifications, as always, the eyes and the forehead are the incorrect. But they need to improve it much more, here he looks like a latin Tony stark :p
tony_comparison.jpg

Not bad. Bigger eyes and a larger forehead would do the hs some good. But they'd still have to do something to the skin color of Señor Stark.

I wonder if RDJ only approves romanticized interpretations of himself? There's stuff every sculpt seems to be off on that's pretty consistent. Maybe he has some issue on wanting what he sees as a facial trait he dislikes 'corrected' on products. You'd have to think these talented sculptors could nail him by now.

I wonder if RDJ only approves romanticized interpretations of himself? There's stuff every sculpt seems to be off on that's pretty consistent. Maybe he has some issue on wanting what he sees as a facial trait he dislikes 'corrected' on products. You'd have to think these talented sculptors could nail him by now.

To be honest, RDJ's real head/face is more of a romanticized version of the headsculpts than the other way around.

Not bad. Bigger eyes and a larger forehead would do the hs some good. But they'd still have to do something to the skin color of Señor Stark.

Part of the issue is HT consistently covers over the upper eyelids. Downey has large eyes and even with his brows lowered, the eyelids don't disappear completely.

I agree the sculpt is not quite there yet. But this set looks great otherwise! I hate to say it, but it could almost be too much!

tony_comparison.jpg

Dude, who cares if he looks Latin: he is hawt.

I almost want to buy one so my HT Loki will have someone to hurl off the highest shelf of the display cabinet. Heh, would be hilarious.

How come the release date says Q2 2013? :horror Does HT always give a release date this close to such announcements? I know it'll be delayed, but...

How come the release date says Q2 2013? :horror Does HT always give a release date this close to such announcements? I know it'll be delayed, but...

You NEVER know with HT..they may get this out early in April or May or it might be delayed six months..no real reason...

Dude, who cares if he looks Latin: he is hawt.

I almost want to buy one so my HT Loki will have someone to hurl off the highest shelf of the display cabinet. Heh, would be hilarious.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm latin too and I love this figure I'll probably buy it, but I hope they can tweek some features. But is absolutely an amazing figure ;)

Back