Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a ridiculously good set.

image.jpg

All right. Just bought one here on the forums for $267 shipped. Pretty happy with that price.

Username where did you find that record player at?

Such a perfect set to go with the MkII:AU. Have a few Iron Man figures but these are the two I'm most likely to always hold onto!

Can it be done without risking the figure or body?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No idea, that one isn't my figure and I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. :dunno

Hopefully this will help you guys out. Here's a much less exciting angle that might help you get a better idea of how its positioned.

Action Figure Magic.

It's been a while since I sold the figure but from what I can remember, there wasn't any risk to the body. Just a little stress on the pants, but nothing serious. It also worked best by only using the center part of the stand like shown. That way his resting knee wouldn't have to be bent all the way.

Last edited:
Hopefully this will help you guys out. Here's a much less exciting angle that might help you get a better idea of how its positioned.

Action Figure Magic.

It's been a while since I sold the figure but from what I can remember, there wasn't any risk to the body. Just a little stress on the pants, but nothing serious. It also worked best by only using the center part of the stand like shown. That way his resting knee wouldn't have to be bent all the way.

The first pic makes it look Bleh but shows how to do it, I'll give it a crack in a few, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, I got a slight issue. My Tonys right are fell off. The piece that holds the peg in came with it. It came unglued. Any way of fixing it or a certain glue I can use to reattached the piece? Thanks!

c73b1ef36397ae8dd07449f5000715fb.jpg
a9fbcb363edd4ddc8be4c6d1b133b9e5.jpg

I would think you should heat up the arm and use pliers to pull the female adaptor off, then superglue it back in the bicep. I think that's what your problem is... If I understood correctly.

Yeah. Heat it up with a hairdryer or warm water then remove it. When it's removed, warm it up again, then glue it back into the upper arm and leave for an hour or two to set.
Just the female part. Wait until it's set to try the arm in there.

I easily can take the one part off without heating it up but I found a solution for now until I can glue it back in. I rolled some scotch tape up in the arm and it holds both the piece and arm in place very well. No more falling off and can move it around.

Same thing happened to mine. I just used a dab of some standard super glue and haven't had any problems since. Now the knees on mine are another story... There doesn't appear to be anything broken with them, it's just the knee joint will not stay tightly pegged into the lower legs.

Back