Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this pic, i have built up a 30mm surround to mask most of the base and make it look shorter, but you will see that it's still not that high.
You can see the riser surround on the second pic.

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

Looks great, definitely want some of the earlier suits the more I see them. lol :)

It only gets worse the more you get, lol.

I can imagine, I only have 6 at the moment but I've got 7 on preorder & will definitely be preordering Blue Steel & Rot Rod whenever they become available PLUS I want the mark 43 & Hulk Buster (which I assume will be made)..., so I'm not sure my funds will ever allow me to get the older suits really, at least not whilst there are lots of new one's coming out that I want anyway. lol :)

In this pic, i have built up a 30mm surround to mask most of the base and make it look shorter, but you will see that it's still not that high.
You can see the riser surround on the second pic.

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg
Thanks for the pictures! Made it much easier for me to visualize.

Unless it was only for a split second while I blinked or I somehow missed it, after re-watching IM3 this morning I noticed that Tony never actually uses these in the movie.902240-iron-man-workshop-accessories-006.jpg

anyone has their shirt's sleeve color change?? the grey part changed to a skin/pink color... wth... :slap

Attachments

• DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 451
anyone has their shirt's sleeve color change?? the grey part changed to a skin/pink color... wth... :slap

For reasons like this, and for the fact that so many figures go out with some kind of damage to them, is making me seriously reconsider buying any more Hot Toys figures. When I spend over $200 for a toy, I expect it to be as perfect as possible and not degrade over time.

Pointless so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I disagree,it's the only way to use all the parts and have them be accurate.the left arm had armor from shoulder to hand before anything else.so to have both forearms and both legs done isn't screen accurate.by adding these it's accurate to promo pic.thats how I display mine

Promo pic isn't the movie, I'll stick to screen accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back