Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's more where Tony's hand is...

colin-pointing-gif.gif

This set is fantastic...and I can't believe they did not include a record player...and then they didn't put one in the Workshop accessory pack!?!?!?!?

Still a perfect set...

^^ yea this is an awesome set. Very worthy of the cost and I'm glad to have this. To say I've caught the iron man bug is an understatement. I've sold all my figs with the exception of hulk and Asm to focus on armor collecting. Love this hobby!

That looks great Username, I am thinking about picking this set up now if I can... thinking about giving up on the HOA idea and instead considering arranging a few smaller displays, this being one of them!

Btw, where did you get those tiny little boxes? They 1/6 scale ones or are they a standard teeny tiny box?

Man, I really miss this figure sometimes. This pose really sold it for me. I hate that I only have room for one representation of a character in my collection. Had to stick with the Mark VII.
Also, dumb observation, but I thought Leia was wearing a cowboy hat for a second in that pic above. :lol

That looks great Username, I am thinking about picking this set up now if I can... thinking about giving up on the HOA idea and instead considering arranging a few smaller displays, this being one of them!

Btw, where did you get those tiny little boxes? They 1/6 scale ones or are they a standard teeny tiny box?

Those are "Really Useful Boxes" from the Really Useful Company.
I use several sizes of them, starting with the smallest, and keep all my extra hands/parts in them so i don't have to rake around in the HT boxes for them. The smallest are 0.07L and i buy them in big multipacks. They make them in every size from those miniature ones up to gigantic ones. I use them to store all my spare parts too.

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

221F2B55-C469-421C-B561-99CFAA58F997.jpg

8C14A76A-3B93-43C1-A895-3FB7D9967B3B.jpg

FEEC5D7D-52BC-48A8-90B9-1EDE1E77B065.jpg

407BFFF4-BB97-448C-A322-AB40B775DDCB.jpg

All you guys are going to make me pull the trigger on this set. I've been debating but man....it looks like such a fun set to have

I wish I started a little while back. I missed out on this. I hope HT releases something similar to this!

Back