Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this stupid set so much, I bought the Mark 42 to stand with him and the Workshop accessory set to add to the display and yesterday several HOA pieces to go with it...stupid fantastic Tony Stark set....it sucks that this is really going to look good...frick!

If anyone has just the head for this guy, lemme know. I need it so I can use the mechanic one for the Mark 42

I love this set. So glad I picked it up. I always wanted it and I finally have him. Sadly it's not on display yet due to I need to go get the new shelving for it. Once set up it's going to look awesome. Got Mark 42 and Workshop accessories on order. going to figure out the Hall of Armor display and I'm also thinking of picking up the Gantry. More suits I need to get and much more to come. Once you get sucked into Iron Man you will never get out.

Set was so good I bought it twice :yess:

I knew you would buy it more than just once. You're a Iron Man freak. :lol It really is a fantastic set. Probably in my top 5 favorites. really beats a lot of my other figures in my collection even the really good ones like the DX.

I got mine for $280 from a fellow freak. Look around on here. You can get a pretty good deal.

I knew you would buy it more than just once. You're a Iron Man freak. :lol It really is a fantastic set. Probably in my top 5 favorites. really beats a lot of my other figures in my collection even the really good ones like the DX.

:lol Yep, with so many bits this was basically a DX. :clap

:lol Yep, with so many bits this was basically a DX. :clap

It basically was a DX set. For the price it's awesome! I love my DX13 but paying $300 for barely nothing was very disappointing. I love that figure but it really didn't feel like a full DX set like Sparrow. This set definitely got the right treatment. Once I get him set up it's going to look great and I already saw it all put together. Tony's getting his own display. Big or go home. You must display everything from this set. I originally wasn't going to but than once I opened it and checked it all out I was just like "Hell no I need to figure this out and display the whole damn thing." :lol

It basically was a DX set. For the price it's awesome! I love my DX13 but paying $300 for barely nothing was very disappointing. I love that figure but it really didn't feel like a full DX set like Sparrow. This set definitely got the right treatment. Once I get him set up it's going to look great and I already saw it all put together. Tony's getting his own display. Big or go home. You must display everything from this set. I originally wasn't going to but than once I opened it and checked it all out I was just like "Hell no I need to figure this out and display the whole damn thing." :lol

Looking forward to seeing your display my friend. I agree it deserves to have it's own space, unfortunately that space isn;t always easy to make especially when you add in HOA's etc. Going to be a long while before I get mine set up the way I like, so for now I'll have to live vicariously through yours. :)

Looking forward to seeing your display my friend. I agree it deserves to have it's own space, unfortunately that space isn;t always easy to make especially when you add in HOA's etc. Going to be a long while before I get mine set up the way I like, so for now I'll have to live vicariously through yours. :)

I'm hoping to at least get Tony set up. I'm still debating if I want to get the full original Hall of Armor. I may just buy one at a time and add as I go along. I'm not getting all of the old Armors. I plan on picking up Mark II AU next and Mark V. That'll be it than I'll probably pick up Red Snapper, Silver Centurion than wait for Heartbreaker and the rest to come out. I definitely want Igor at some point I'm Hoping I can get him. He's my most wanted Armor. So I'm not a total completest but I don't need all of them. I'll be happy with what I'll have. :) I definitely,y want to see your collection and it all set up man. You got so much more than me. I barely got any.

I've looked on here and there's nothing maybe im not doing the right kind of search I am searching tony stark workshop. Any idea on other search words that I can use

I've looked on here and there's nothing maybe im not doing the right kind of search I am searching tony stark workshop. Any idea on other search words that I can use

I saw some a week ago but maybe they have sold. Just keep checking daily. Fellow Freaks always selling stuff.

I hear some guys thinkin of getting the workshop set. I have the workshop set but would only want to keep the figure and its hands and leg armor pieces. All else i have not touched and is still in box including robot, the stand/stage, table, tools, helmet, all accessories. Any one need :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alright I couldn't wait any longer. Finally took Tony out and now he's on display. Full base not in use yet but still looking awesome!
su6ynyre.jpg
re9y6ady.jpg
zejene2e.jpg
qaqedevy.jpg
ema3e7ud.jpg

Back