Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Shawn!
I expect what we will see is a "Luke Skywalker moment" where he has a cybernetic hand, pulls a prosthetic glove over it that looks like real skin, flexes it, and we never hear it mentioned again...

Actually I think it would be awesome if at the beginning of S3 he had what looked like a normal hand. Only to find out little by little throughout the season, all of the little tricks he can do with it.

Secret Agent Man.

8EFDFD31-9C84-4638-92D9-BB2ABEFA4928.jpg

EF238DFB-E989-45D0-9E9F-49841A5068AF.jpg

79AFFE4E-BBC1-4C2C-A0EB-419644D564FC.jpg

I'm currently making a kit bash of Coulson and Nick Fury. Waiting to get all the parts from the Ebay. It only cost $100 each to put together.
I don't have everything yet but when I do Ill post some pics.:wave

Looks cool but Coulson looks a bit tall.

Yah, Can't really find a short body for cheap. I used a $ 12 china 30 pts articulated body.

Now, I can't wait to pre order Maria Hill. I will order her the moment SSC puts her up.

After that, I'm done for the year. This was an expensive year for me. IM Mark 3 Die Cast, IM Stealth,AoU Hawkeye Aou Blackwidow AoU Scarlet Witch AoU Captain
America. Also since I'm new into collecting (about 2Yrs) I missed a lot. So this year I also got Avengers Thor, Light Asgardian Thor, Rescue Captain America Batman DX12 and not to forget Marty Mc Fly Oh and The winter soldier, Steve Rogers and The Stealth Cap. oh I almost forgot, IM Mark 42 die cast. :slap I think I'm stopping now. Maria Hill is the very last one....I hope :thud:

Back