Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SJ Toy Show? Tell me moar!

San Jose Toy Show
Santa Clara Fairgrounds

Next one is Aug 17th.

It's huge.....

They always have a few "celebs" there too for autographs.

Time Tunnel Toys is the creator/sponsor. Held about three times per year.

Those pics are awesome Mr Lawless great job!

I took some of my figures today, settled on this pose for now for Coulson.

9181044077_9afb5b2d14_z.jpg

9183260818_a060b09cc5_z.jpg

Of all the UK stores to buy from, why pick the worst?

1. They're cheap. (149.99) seemed pretty good in my book.

2. The call when he's imminent and let be get some money in the bank.

they aren't the fastest by any means, but they're reliable.

If you can tip me of to anyone cheaper/just a reliable for future releases please drop me a PM - bearing in mind I often can't afford a deposit.... another reason I dont go with the indies.....

Having said that, he's already been put back to the 30th so I wont have him for my birthday.....

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!

I'm lucky, my gf and I are doing some landscaping in the backyard and putting all new sod and soil, so I had to break all the old dirt up so I can roto-till it.

So, it was a lucky break. If Coulson had come out in Oct, I'd be outta luck. As it is......

(And luckily, he didn't fall down. He stands pretty well even in a light breeze. Just had to gently wipe dirt off his shoes.....)

Thanks again for the compliments. They're sincerely appreciated!

Your pics are great. Among the best I've seen here in a long time. Don't know if you're on Twitter but if you are you should definitely tweet one to Clark Gregg. He'd love it. :clap

1. They're cheap. (149.99) seemed pretty good in my book.

2. The call when he's imminent and let be get some money in the bank.

they aren't the fastest by any means, but they're reliable.

If you can tip me of to anyone cheaper/just a reliable for future releases please drop me a PM - bearing in mind I often can't afford a deposit.... another reason I dont go with the indies.....

Having said that, he's already been put back to the 30th so I wont have him for my birthday.....

Which Forbidden Planet are we talking about .com or .UK and there are two different companies!
FP.com are the ones I am referring too!

Your pics are great. Among the best I've seen here in a long time. Don't know if you're on Twitter but if you are you should definitely tweet one to Clark Gregg. He'd love it. :clap

Thank you for being so kind. I Tweeted some to my friend/host of @FlagPoints podcast and cc'd Clark Gregg.

Then this happened:
6u7ene3a.jpg

Color me elated. It's pretty cool to see how many RT's you get off of one celeb RT......

I'm on Twitter and Instagram: thechadlawless

all the time! I usually hang out at the with the guys at Echo Base Toys. Cool dudes.

Yeah, the main guy from Echo Base is really nice and usually will offer a discount if you buy a decent bit from him.

I've gotten some amazing deals there (SJ Toy Show) on 1:6 stuff, especially weapons and clothing.

Back