Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man I hope it's this pic that's washing away some detail. IDK what's going on with this Avengers line but some of these production pieces are losing a lot of appeal from proto to production. Granted we can leave Thor out of it because he was actually improved, and Cap & Hawkeye showed up exactly as advertised. But Widow looked great in the protos and then she showed up with totally different eyes that threw off her likeness, Loki lost a few points in the production paint and from what I see of Stark so far it hardly looks half as good as what was advertised. It seems that Agent is suffering a little from this proto to production problem. It's a damn shame because he had one of the most perfect likenesses of the bunch judging by the protos. I hope that other pics will show me something different.

Oh I forgot to disclose that picture was taken w a cell phone camera in the worst lighting for photography you am imagine ;). In hand it's great though I am not the nitpicky type

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I just got my final flex pay and shipping notice for June 5 for Coulson. I should have hin in hand by Next weekend.

Hope I get my shipping notice soon then :panic:

EDIT: although isn't there usually a 14 day notice email before he comes into stock?

Hope I get my shipping notice soon then :panic:

EDIT: although isn't there usually a 14 day notice email before he comes into stock?

I hope you do too.

The 14 day notice use to be the case, but I don't think they've followed that patern very much with the last 4 or 5 Marvel / DC releases. At least I haven't gotten any.

It kinda makes me think HT is surprising Sideshow with release dates too. :dunno

Oh I forgot to disclose that picture was taken w a cell phone camera in the worst lighting for photography you am imagine ;). In hand it's great though I am not the nitpicky type

That makes me feel a lil' better :lol.

How do you think it measures up to the promo pics? Looks like the kept everything pretty consistent but they changed the eyes.

ARRGHHH....I keep getting Sideshow E-Mails for Robocop product...I want the Coulson coutdown e-mail....:impatient:

That makes me feel a lil' better :lol.

How do you think it measures up to the promo pics? Looks like the kept everything pretty consistent but they changed the eyes.

I usually don't look for issues. Instead I just get schooled here when I read the threads ;) in the end I really only see and pay attention to issues when I take close up pictures as otherwise I simply am not able to see lol.
Also most of the time I am more irritated by pictures of ppl's setup where they didn't even bother futzing their figures and then showing it off. kitbashed suited figures eg Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are the worst offenders.

Yes. I am being charged my final flex pay tomorrow. I imagine he'll ship out no later than Friday, and I hope to have in hand by next weekend.

SS will start shipping without any warning e-mail? Not that I care, I am ready for him to ship...just always thought they did a countdown e-mail...

I have another Flex payment due out tomorrow with my last one still a month away. I wonder if they'll give me the option of paying him off early like they did with Widow?

I have another Flex payment due out tomorrow with my last one still a month away. I wonder if they'll give me the option of paying him off early like they did with Widow?

you know the drill, get on live chat and request it to be done, and if it isn't a split shipment of any kind they will oblige.

Maybe this will get more ppl to do it ;)
Ok crappy phone pictures aside this looks pretty good, not?

photojun04231839.jpg

So have we actually got any comfirmation from SS that Coulson is shipping now?

I only saw one person post that they got an e-mail...but they didn't say if it was shipping or 14 day coutdown...I am trying not to get to excited yet...I am loving the in hand pics!

Back