Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

120!?? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Those days are looooong gone

Sadly a year from now there probably will not be anything priced under $190 :(

Oh, believe me I know. But I wouldn't pay more then 120 for a Coulson. Great character, wouldn't mind owning a figure...but **** 175 for him. :lol

Seriously? What the heck are you smoking? When was the last time we had a HT figure at that price? I mean the PotC figures were $150 over 5 years ago :cuckoo:

I mean, even Sideshow has more or less moved passed that price point even. For some reason Battle Droids only clock in at $60, but even clones are $90+ and most of the time those are basically straight repaints. Beyond those, pretty much everything has been over $120 lately.

But while we are in la-la land, lets get crazy! I remember when Sideshow figures were $30! I want every figure to be that price again :exactly:

The fact is, prices have gone up for everything. This is actually one of HT's cheapest figures in a LONG time.

:lol

It may be cheap, but not for the character. Felt the same way about Babydoll too. Just came in to see how much he was. And I don't feel satisfied. So obviously, won't be buying. :lol

At least not until he's on the Spooktacular contest list.

Last edited:
I could get him for free with my reward points, but I'll gladly drop the money on this figure. Just ordered the eFx Card Set too, so it will all go together great!

I had to order this. I have the entire Avengers line in hand or ordered. Plus, this is price well compared to what figures have cost recently.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

is it weird that the only figures I want are Loki & Coulson from the movie?

Nah... I'd had no idea there were such things as sixth-scale figs, when I saw the pics of Loki in May. I was so blown away I had to order him, but once I learned about HT, Coulson was the fig I REALLY wanted. I don't have your restraint, though: I've got Nick Fury and Hawkeye in hand, and have also pre-ordered Cap, the Widow, and now Coulson...

I think I need a sugar daddy to supply my HT desires:)

Nah... I'd had no idea there were such things as sixth-scale figs, when I saw the pics of Loki in May. I was so blown away I had to order him, but once I learned about HT, Coulson was the fig I REALLY wanted. I don't have your restraint, though: I've got Nick Fury and Hawkeye in hand, and have also pre-ordered Cap, the Widow, and now Coulson...

I think I need a sugar daddy to supply my HT desires:)

:exactly: I had not heard about HT until about a year ago when I picked up a couple firefighter figures from the movie Ladder 49 and was stunned by how accurate they are (I am a Firefighter and collect fire related stuff).

Now I have 12 with many many more on PO.......I could use a sugar mama to buy me toys :rotfl

I ordered mine earlier today. I decided to not use any reward point on this one. I will probably use them later on a higher priced figure.

So is this a SSC exclusive release and no other retailers will be selling it the figure ? or is the exclusive an extra piece like all their other exclusive?

The exclusive is the figure as in only SS will be carrying it. The only way I can see this being brought to other retailers is if it doesn't sell well like the Angelica figure who eventually was given to retailers and sold at a cheaper price than what SS was charging

i hope this doesn't affect UK stores getting the figure, there's no way i'm ordering from sideshow and end up paying huge customs fees no matter how much i like Coulson

Back