Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

HI RES post# 767

19222213ctnrky9ns9cnrn.jpg

192235h80f5yh9xcx6zcbx.jpg

1922494ggzrq8wgrr6jrra.jpg

192302d6336jgk6p8tbdk8.jpg

192316owb7hzkbaiok8ohz.jpg

Damn AWESOME figure! ORDERED!!!!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 189 - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (NEW PICTURES Nov 21 2012)

Just PO this guy, looking forward to adding him to my collection :yess: Price is what I expected, inline with the other Shield figures.

So are we to believe this is an exclusive in the same way the con figures were exclusive?

Either way I've PO'd just to avoid disappointment down the line :yess:

Pre-ordered!

So are we to believe this is an exclusive in the same way the con figures were exclusive?

Either way I've PO'd just to avoid disappointment down the line :yess:

While the con exclusive is really convention and SSC exclusive.... In this case it's probably just country dependent Exclusive.... for the US through SSC...

I would've easily preordered if he was around 120.

175? No way.

For those in the Asia Pacific region (namely Down-under).... Angolz is probably a cheaper option (USD150 before shipping), or other distributors in Asia...... as opposed to SSC...

is it weird that the only figures I want are Loki & Coulson from the movie?

Yes it is weird.

Oh Happy Day! Flexed this bad boy. Can't wait for him to arrive. SO many possibilities for posing with all of the different characters.

Im confused, is there something extra in the sideshow exclusive edition or is it just exclusively sold on sideshow?

I would've easily preordered if he was around 120.

175? No way.

Seriously? What the heck are you smoking? When was the last time we had a HT figure at that price? I mean the PotC figures were $150 over 5 years ago :cuckoo:

I mean, even Sideshow has more or less moved passed that price point even. For some reason Battle Droids only clock in at $60, but even clones are $90+ and most of the time those are basically straight repaints. Beyond those, pretty much everything has been over $120 lately.

But while we are in la-la land, lets get crazy! I remember when Sideshow figures were $30! I want every figure to be that price again :exactly:

The fact is, prices have gone up for everything. This is actually one of HT's cheapest figures in a LONG time.

is it weird that the only figures I want are Loki & Coulson from the movie?

Those are the only ones I PO'd. :)

Prices will go down once China buys the US out! :horror

Great looking Coulson figure. Gotta give the cards to Fury though...

Back