Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Boy do I love an unexpected reveal :yess: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

What...???? He died... ???? come on man... SPOILER tag. Ya Jerk.

Not everyone can afford to watch movies in theaters, or download illegally for free on the internet.

:horror Wow, you've avoided that bit of info until now?:lol

I might buy this figure!

Very true. I know I'll buy this. Have to...it's Coulson!

what an amazing series this has turned out to be for HT. They really went above and beyond the call

I hope HT have learned something , when you make a complete cast, you sell more. :lecture

I tweeted Clark Gregg tonight to ask him if his Coulson HT figure will be displayed in his home next to a Captain America HT figure?

Looks nothing like him. Too asian.

:monkey3

I want to get this figure, but I have to think of why Hot Toys bothered since they killed him off in Avengers; unless they really didn't.

I want to get this figure, but I have to think of why Hot Toys bothered since they killed him off in Avengers; unless they really didn't.

He's starring in the new S.H.E.I.L.D. TV series directed by Joss Whedon. That's why.

So is this show suppose to be a pre-Avengers thing or did they actually not kill him off in Avengers?

Darth Vader died in SW but they still made a figure of him. What's the problem? He's an awesome character, people want a figure of him, done!

And if your going to talk about him dying in The Avengers please use spoiler tags, some people don't know what happened to him yet.:lol

Back