Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Not only that (well put by the way), but he brought a real dry humour to the Avengers (not to mention the others). A very subtle and almost British sense of understated comedy that ran a neat counterpoint to the tension.

"I gotta say, it's an honour to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was, I was present while you were unconscious, from the ice."

Got a good laugh out of that in the cinema. So awkward....

The whole theatre laughed at that scene, every time I saw the film - I love how you can practically hear Coulson thinking "Shut UP, Phil!" at the end of the line where he drops his head. So adorkable! :)

I'm ordering this guys as soon as it comes out. Loved him in the movie. He is the best. :ted

Yeah, I was hoping he was gonna be next but we got Ada Wong today. Just want this guy on my shelf already!

What a great sig Hulk! That'll be an awesome display when you get them all! :wink1:

Thanks, bit small on this forum but it's better than a list of p/o's imo :)
looks a lot better bigger:
attachment.php

Thanks, bit small on this forum but it's better than a list of p/o's imo :)
looks a lot better bigger:
attachment.php

I have all them on pre order except the bat pod, makes me realise how great the avengers will look together

Wow...thanks Hulk for helping me imagine how my 2013 shelf is going to look,just add a couple of figures like Catwomen,Iron Monger,Dx T2,and Metal gear and my pre orders will be complete...minus the vehicles of course :yess:

It's been a while since I have legitimately excited about a figure, this however I am.

A little late on the up and up, but does anyone know a rough estimate? I'm thinking by December?

It's been a while since I have legitimately excited about a figure, this however I am.

I really only discovered Hot Toys 1/6th-scale figures in May, with the Loki pre-order announcement, but Coulson is the figure I've wanted since I knew there were such things. The other 5 Avengers figs I've ordered since May are all prequel for me :D

Now I've been bitten by the collecting bug, though, I do wish I could afford to order Hulk, Thor, and the Mark VII, and I'm wondering if Hot Toys will be offering a Maria Hill in the future...

For a reveal? I'm guessing NY Toy Fair 2013.

Hot Toys doesn't go to Toy Fair. Sideshow hasn't for several years now. Its mainly for press and retailers like Walmart to see what toy makes like Hasbro are planning on selling to them the rest of the year (ie the blockbuster movies).

Hot Toys doesn't go to Toy Fair. Sideshow hasn't for several years now. Its mainly for press and retailers like Walmart to see what toy makes like Hasbro are planning on selling to them the rest of the year (ie the blockbuster movies).

Didn't know that and thanks for the head's up. That stinks. :(

I really only discovered Hot Toys 1/6th-scale figures in May, with the Loki pre-order announcement, but Coulson is the figure I've wanted since I knew there were such things. The other 5 Avengers figs I've ordered since May are all prequel for me :D

Now I've been bitten by the collecting bug, though, I do wish I could afford to order Hulk, Thor, and the Mark VII, and I'm wondering if Hot Toys will be offering a Maria Hill in the future...

Don't forget, the Hulk release is around tax refund time if that helps.

As for Maria Hill, she's definitely on my want list. :pray:

Back