Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Anyone have any idea when this will be released?

I wonder if he was truly a last minute add that still needed to go through actor approval. With Enterbay making black suits HT had to throw out their version.

I remember watching an interview with Clark Gregg, where they were teasing him about how all his colleagues got actions figures and he's always the one to be left out, and he says it would be really cool if they made an action figure of him.. so I did some digging and apparently he made some comment about his HT figure on his Twitter:

https://twitter.com/clarkgregg/

Clark Gregg ‏@clarkgregg
Even mighty #hottoys bows before Coulson's army. Squeeeee! RT @WayneTalbot looks like that Hot Toys petition worked https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/578739_10150950754752344_293634175_n.jpg

-

I wonder if he was truly a last minute add that still needed to go through actor approval. With Enterbay making black suits HT had to throw out their version.

Sounds like he is pretty excited about it :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCi_PIz5ekU[/ame]
HIS NAME IS AGENT PHILL COULSON.....:lol

Didn't think about that. You may be right.

I'm pretty sure Clark Gregg is totally jazzed about a Coulson fig being made, it's probably only superhuman self-control that keeps him from geeking out about it in public at random moments. I don't think getting his approval would be a problem :')

Damn, I was expecting an update.

No, you just missed the kiddies asking "Are we there yet?" and then the obligatory guessing conversation about why it's taking so long to PO a character that was only slightly revealed about a month ago from a company that habitually delays product releases.

No, you just missed the kiddies asking "Are we there yet?" and then the obligatory guessing conversation about why it's taking so long to PO a character that was only slightly revealed about a month ago from a company that habitually delays product releases.
Since some of the Avengers movie figs (Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Loki, plus Cap if I can swing the funds) are the first things I've ever ordered, I hadn't known that delays were SOP for Hot Toys, but even I wasn't going to get cranky about why they weren't delivering a Coulson figure for pre-order this very instant! (...though I am eager to see pics of the finished, painted prototype... it would be nice if they could move that along :')

^ it'd be nicer if they forget this for a year or two and get all the figures announced BEFORE this to up for order FIRST :lecture

Like you said there's a whole mess of Avenger figures already, this should be on the very bottom of the scheduled figures list to arrive

I'm pretty sure Clark Gregg is totally jazzed about a Coulson fig being made, it's probably only superhuman self-control that keeps him from geeking out about it in public at random moments. I don't think getting his approval would be a problem :')

Hell, I geeked out when I heard about this. And it was in front of wife and kids which was bad enough! :lol

Hell, I geeked out when I heard about this. And it was in front of wife and kids which was bad enough! :lol

Heh, I'm afraid I did an awful lot of public squeeing when the Coulson fig was announced. The most charitable of my friends think it's adorkable - the rest think I've lost it. :D

Heh, I'm afraid I did an awful lot of public squeeing when the Coulson fig was announced. The most charitable of my friends think it's adorkable - the rest think I've lost it. :D

OMG.gif

I get the feeling he'll be the most parted out figure ever. That suit will be on every agent Smith kitbash in existence :D

Which will make complete/boxed figures extremely rare down the road....MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Back