Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if you're a fan of Clark Gregg, he recently acted in and directed a new movie called "Trust Me". In the movie he plays a Hollywood Agent who works with a young child actor. On Tuesday of last week, someone from Huffington Post contacted me on Twitter to say that they saw photos of my Son dressed as Kid Coulson, and wanted to know if we were interested in submitting a video question for Clark's interview on Friday.

We recorded a 30 second video, and they showed it during the interview. Clark's response to our question......I can't imagine it being any better.

Here is the link, the interview is about 22 minutes long, but if you want to see us, go to the 9:35 mark.

https://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/s...rust-me-the-avengers/537f6af9fe34444b6c000209

It wasn't bad! I believed that they were in dire straights there!

Well done, to you and Gavin.
That's genius, lol.
Save me a priority pass when The Adventures Of Kid Coulson starts filming!

I've been sitting on a MIB Couslon since it shipped, intending to use the parts for some customs (I don't collect 1/6 Marvel). I see craziness on Ebay and 1/6 dealer sites, like his body going for $75, his WATCH listed for $25, the empty box for over 30 (??) and I figure I could justify using the parts I need (body, tie, shirt, phone) and selling off the rest easily enough. But at the same time I hate the idea of destroying a perfectly good NRFB figure that still seems to be in demand. Any advice? Is it a huge mistake to part this figure out?

I've been sitting on a MIB Couslon since it shipped, intending to use the parts for some customs (I don't collect 1/6 Marvel). I see craziness on Ebay and 1/6 dealer sites, like his body going for $75, his WATCH listed for $25, the empty box for over 30 (??) and I figure I could justify using the parts I need (body, tie, shirt, phone) and selling off the rest easily enough. But at the same time I hate the idea of destroying a perfectly good NRFB figure that still seems to be in demand. Any advice? Is it a huge mistake to part this figure out?

If you want it mint yourself, keep it.
If not, part it and sell the pieces to cover your costs.
You'll be amazed at what you can make. Even if you split the cost of the figure across the remaining parts, you will have gotten the parts you needed for free.

So, if you're a fan of Clark Gregg, he recently acted in and directed a new movie called "Trust Me". In the movie he plays a Hollywood Agent who works with a young child actor. On Tuesday of last week, someone from Huffington Post contacted me on Twitter to say that they saw photos of my Son dressed as Kid Coulson, and wanted to know if we were interested in submitting a video question for Clark's interview on Friday.

We recorded a 30 second video, and they showed it during the interview. Clark's response to our question......I can't imagine it being any better.

Here is the link, the interview is about 22 minutes long, but if you want to see us, go to the 9:35 mark.

https://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/s...rust-me-the-avengers/537f6af9fe34444b6c000209

Awesome

It wasn't bad! I believed that they were in dire straights there!

Well done, to you and Gavin.
That's genius, lol.
Save me a priority pass when The Adventures Of Kid Coulson starts filming!

Me Too

If that ever starts filming, you're ALL invited! ;)

split-test-success-kid-meme-300x300.jpg

I'm surprised they haven't made one already.

Me too.
I talked to a contact i have in the bootlegger trade in China and he wasn't aware of a demand for Fury. He recalled parting out ten of them back when it was released, and had to settle for $30 a head, lol.
Oh, how i'd love to have been the one who paid $30 for a Fury headsculpt!

Back