Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got his thigh straps, hip holsters and shoulder holsters done.

C9478BE6-A72A-4C3E-9973-397833BE8A59.jpg

B9333D51-1C66-421F-A1FD-DDDDA9B1F534.jpg

2118C3BF-B6C0-4B54-9D79-27E4E01AC4E6.jpg

FA936FAA-7D1D-4DA9-BC51-7B47C85A6601.jpg

So happy I picked this guy up. I only recently started watching Agents of Shield and I liked Coulson in the films but damn he is a boss.

20140519_203144_zps73239860.jpg

And when Coulson isn't sure just who to trust in Shield anymore, he goes to outside channels for help, and calls in the greatest special forces soldier in history.

20140519_203150_zpse4d67648.jpg

Yep, get an RT from CG and your phone starts to sound like a pinball machine. ;)

That's exactly it!!
The perfect way to describe it, lol. I am clearing it out right now, but my inbox has 87 emails from Twitter about retweets/favouriting from people, lol.

So happy I picked this guy up. I only recently started watching Agents of Shield and I liked Coulson in the films but damn he is a boss.

View attachment 110668

Great pics. Is that a purple light, or an in-camera effect?

Yeah, Agents of SHIELD really has made me want to get this figure!

The figure, for all it's simplicity, is pretty spectacular. Have you already bought one?

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

No, not yet. He's on my list though. I'm waiting to see what the Toyfair exclusives will be before I order anything else right now. The Cap 2 pack and Winter Soldier figures were going to be my first Marvel figures, and this coulson will hopefully join them one day.

whats a good price for this guy? eBay seems awfully high and there doesnt appear to be any on the boards here currently. I see I can jump on the Waitlist with SSC. What are the odds that converts? :lol

I don't really know. I wouldn't really want to go over $200. Since I'm not in a hurry to grab him as of yet I jumped on the Waitlist. :lol I know there's probably zero chance of getting one, but what the hell. If I can get one at retail, why not.

Yeah. I think that waitlist is a glitch. How else can there be a figure that sold out close to two years ago still with a list for buyers?

Its the lighting in my cabinet.

Very nice. That's quite a unique look.

Yeah. I think that waitlist is a glitch. How else can there be a figure that sold out close to two years ago still with a list for buyers?

Exactly. The fine print says the waitlist can be for how ever long SSC deems appropriate and can be shut off at any time. Maybe someone forgot to shut it off. Who knows. I'll leave it on there until I find one elsewhere for a decent price so I can cancel the waitlist.

I wonder what the longest time a figure has been sold out that a waitlist reservation was converted? That would be interesting to know.

Exactly. The fine print says the waitlist can be for how ever long SSC deems appropriate and can be shut off at any time. Maybe someone forgot to shut it off. Who knows. I'll leave it on there until I find one elsewhere for a decent price so I can cancel the waitlist.

I wonder what the longest time a figure has been sold out that a waitlist reservation was converted? That would be interesting to know.

I am not sure if even SS have an answer to that one. The next time i call them, i shall ask the person on the other end of the line if they know the answer to that.

Back