Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics from those who already got their Coulson badges? :D

shield.jpg

Nice real leather case, and metal badge. I pre-ordered so I uploaded my own photo taken at home. For people at the booth, they did offer a full suit costume with the back slit open for easy wearing and a dark grey background to take a nice picture for the custom ID Card. Not much a line up at the show though, and I went back at the end and there seems to be at least 50 plus people not claiming their badges so they need to mail those out. The guys are the booth are really friendly and nice people.

Any pics from those who already got their Coulson badges? :D

Truth be told, I wasn't too excited about the personalized ID from the start. I was really only ordering it for the wallet, badge and AoS style Coulson ID since I already have and Avengers style ID. Even minus the personalized ID it's was totally worth the price IMO. The badges are apparently cast from screen used badges, and the casting looks really great. I love that they utilize the old style SHIELD crest for both the badge and packaging. The packaging is also great, the inner box and black paper were a nice touch. It's almost like that's how you'd expect to receive a badge when you graduated from Agent school hah!

null_zps656b5093.jpg

null_zpsb06c4a66.jpg

null_zpsde2d694b.jpg

null_zps184fcd39.jpg

...and yes I realize that's not "SHIELD standard issue", but I'm not really the Glock type. :p

Truth be told, I wasn't too excited about the personalized ID from the start. I was really only ordering it for the wallet, badge and AoS style Coulson ID since I already have and Avengers style ID. Even minus the personalized ID it's was totally worth the price IMO. The badges are apparently cast from screen used badges, and the casting looks really great. I love that they utilize the old style SHIELD crest for both the badge and packaging. The packaging is also great, the inner box and black paper were a nice touch. It's almost like that's how you'd expect to receive a badge when you graduated from Agent school hah!

null_zps656b5093.jpg

null_zpsb06c4a66.jpg

null_zpsde2d694b.jpg

null_zps184fcd39.jpg

...and yes I realize that's not "SHIELD standard issue", but I'm not really the Glock type. :p
Hey the rubber butt came off my 226 mags too. Wtf?

Can I have one; PLEASE?

Lol. It's highly unlikely i will cast this one. I suppose i could make you one. Or sell you this one. I have a folder of weapon concepts on a USB drive i keep in my office. I have a 23" LCD tv with Bluray attached now and i can scan through the images on the tv till i find something cool. It's fairly busy at work right now, so i can only work on my lunch break(Hence no progress on The Bat this week).

"At work" he says. :cuckoo:

Haha.
I have mentioned before that the office where i work is for the family business. When we took the lease on the unit, there were two rooms not needed by the business, so i bought myself a stack of 2 x 2 timber and made myself some shelving in the other room to become my storeroom for my model kit stash, and in the other room used the leftover 2 x 2 and MDF to make myself a desk and shelves for all my tools.
Now, when i am *at work*, i can flit between rooms if time allows...
This is an old vid. But you get the idea:

Last edited:
Cool storage room you got there Barry. A little of everything like Halo and even..... A Lament Configuration!!!! :horror:horror:horror:panic::panic::panic:

Very cool, Barry! I'm an utter newbie at sixth-scale collecting, and am just thinking about trying to make some items, but am clueless as to materials. What is the gun made of?

I like your model kit storage Barry! I need to do something like that, I have so many model kits... they're taking over.

Haha. It's funny because it's bush.

Very cool, Barry! I'm an utter newbie at sixth-scale collecting, and am just thinking about trying to make some items, but am clueless as to materials. What is the gun made of?

Styrene sheet and aluminium tubing.
Just cut out and glued together. I usually have two thicknesses of 2mm glued together as a base. They are cut to shape and panelling is added.
I have a series of scribing tools. Just in case I need to add panelling.
I made one today. A shortened version of the other one. I'll post pics when I get home.

I like your model kit storage Barry! I need to do something like that, I have so many model kits... they're taking over.

Well if you have the room, shelving is a great option. It tidies everything away.

It strikes, one can never have enough Millenium Falcons!

Lol. I actually sold about 75% of the stuff in that room last year to fund my HT habit.
I have a stack of MISB SW vehicles, some models, and a mountain of IM 3 3/4 figures all sealed in packaging, but most of the stuff in that vid is gone.
And it's Barry, btw. Not Bill, lol, like your YT comment.
My name is in my sigline.
:rotfl
Oh, and i got the rifle painted black, and made a variant. It's a lot like the one i made on monday, but with a short barrel, and different panel layout. I took pics of it and the other one, plus the two weapons i made on friday. I wanted to make a big silencer for it, but ran out of time in my lunch hour.
Shown with an Arnie figure. Just pretend he's a shield soldier, lol.

IMG_6187.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

IMG_6190.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6192.jpg

Back