Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have an urge to do a shoot of Coulson again.

PC1.jpg~original

PC2.jpg~original

PC3.jpg~original

PC4.jpg~original

PC5.jpg~original

PC7.jpg~original

PC9.jpg~original

PC8.jpg~original

PC6.jpg~original

Sweet pics! Keep them coming! :hi5:

LOL, saw those photos and didn't realize it was a fake. I guess that's a good thing?

Same place that makes your infamous long haired Widow head, correct?

For the price, their heads seem hard to beat. This head + BFG which is down to $30-40 now + suit = Coulson.

:lol Phillip gets changed in a phone booth

Those were the ones i tweeted to Clark Gregg.
He re-tweeted them with the line: "Well my name *is* Clark after all..."
:)

LOL, saw those photos and didn't realize it was a fake. I guess that's a good thing?

Same place that makes your infamous long haired Widow head, correct?

For the price, their heads seem hard to beat. This head + BFG which is down to $30-40 now + suit = Coulson.

Yeah. It's an original piece, but done very well. Not the total copy i assumed when i first bought it(Before i got my Coulson's in the mail).
If you had a body/suit, you just need to spend $30 to get 90% of Coulson.
The head on it's own looks great but, next to the original, you see that it's not the real thing.
I can post comparison images if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks! Putting the finishing touches on it over the next couple of days. Then taking him down to the convention center for a pre-SDCC Photoshoot. ;)

It looks the business. Slick the wee man's hair down, a suit and some shades, and he will go over a treat at SDCC!

Already have all of the above, plus a SHIELD Agent badge, a light up Tesseract and vintage Captain America trading cards. Near mint, of course.

Back