Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amber repaint and added mascara by Gugu:
KM28DKqOVsdXmLUrQMekCA.jpg
ldRWt1jDbqje1Qcc3o6UaQ.jpg

https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!M99Y...rticle?mid=6304&prev=6331&next=6294&l=f&fid=6

Wow, that's gorgeous. If she came out like that there would have been no hesitation from me at all.

If I can find a reasonably priced head part out, I might want to try that. So afraid to muck around with HT heads though, due to the expense.

Wow! See - just fixing the eyes like they did there, brings Jamie out of the sculpt that much more.

I still really like this figure, but I do agree that the likeness isn't phenomenal..

Just got this fig and I got to say she looks great on hand. Anyways here's some pics of my Amber on a punk costume lol
ca9c080d-b8fc-888a.jpg

ca9c080d-b90e-5c7a.jpg

Nope thats a Triad Toys alpha body :)
I'm not crazy enough to try removing her original suit off her body haha

Just a quick question.
How do you add the fake eyelashes to her?
Any info on the brand or type would be helpful.
Might try this with my Amber when I get her!

Does Gugu sell those?

He occasionally sells his works, but only in Asia. I believe yahoo japan auctions is the public site he uses the most.

I think you can also commission stuff from him directly, but you'd need be able to converse fluently in Chinese.

This figure is growing on me...might be worth getting afterall (I don't have babydoll - the rooted hair kind of turns me off, I know that sounds stupid because both are literally...barbie dolls lol)

Yeah I don't have baby doll either, idk why amber appeals to me more, I might get this, since I am disappointed in how nick fury and hawkeye turned out :(

Back