Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too :mad:

If hot toys takes this lack of interest in Amber as a lack of interest in the line they're stupid as hell. The lack of interest in Amber is because she's not as needed on the shelf as the others they skipped past, also people are waiting to see if they continue the line before buying

I agree...I want Sweet Pea!! They do her and I'll gladly pay for it!

It sounds like there is at minimum a vocal minority who want Sweet Pea and the rest. I do hope HT follows through as these figures are turning out great so far, IMO.

Quick snap...

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

I'm so on the fence with this one.

If you're on the fence, then just wait a year or so and get her for dirt prices on the aftermarket. I really do not see the point in rushing out to buy her. Whether or not Hot Toys plans to release the other three was probably already decided by now and just a small group of individual purchases aren't going to do anything to sway their opinion. They are smart. They understand many people are hesitant because they want other members rather than the canon fodder one.

This figure is growing on me...might be worth getting afterall (I don't have babydoll - the rooted hair kind of turns me off, I know that sounds stupid because both are literally...barbie dolls lol)

That's very true.

I think the reason I'm mulling her over more than I should, is because I have Babydoll.

It's also worth pointing out that the two don't really go very well together judging by their contrasting facial expressions and the pictures of the duo I have seen so far. Yeah movie wise it makes sense to have these two with each other, but just on the shelves I think Babydoll fairs better paired up with other fighter types or preferably other robot figures. Amber looks too casual and a bit awkward. She doesn't really contribute to dynamic scenes that Babydoll would otherwise be able to do quite nicely.

I notice that Hot Toys and Enterbay do a lot of the same movie licence's. So I think Enterbay should do the Sucker Punch line!
Make the other three girls that Hot Toys won't make.
Ideas or thoughts?

I notice that Hot Toys and Enterbay do a lot of the same movie licence's. So I think Enterbay should do the Sucker Punch line!
Make the other three girls that Hot Toys won't make.
Ideas or thoughts?

Enterbay does a much better job at doing female face sculpts so they could probably do the characters more justice, but I prefer the companies not double dip on licenses just because to me the more licenses the better.

I'm so on the fence with this one.

The sewing work of the outfits were extraordinary and experience tells me that femfig from HT only goes up with time. If you have interest of Amber, why not getting her first and sell it off next year rather than wait for the un-certainly of the price drop next year.... just my two cents:wink1:

Back