Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys - all FIVE of the girls are worthy of release, regardless of their contribution to the film. I'm really looking forward to owning the Amber figure.. & for the record, passing on Babydoll. :peace

Come on guys - all FIVE of the girls are worthy of release, regardless of their contribution to the film. I'm really looking forward to owning the Amber figure.. & for the record, passing on Babydoll. :peace

I agree with u that all 5 girls should have their own figure release but why did u skip BabyDoll??
Most people will definitely skip on Amber than BabyDoll...:(

I agree with u that all 5 girls should have their own figure release but why did u skip BabyDoll??
Most people will definitely skip on Amber than BabyDoll...:(
I'm not interested in the Babydoll figure.. although I like the character in the film. The rooted hair & flimsy outfit are two negatives for me. That said, I also do acknowledge Babydoll's 'appeal'.. :wink1:

For me - Amber's just a great figure all round. I dig her overall look; great outfit, SCULPTED hair, & I prefer the two exotic girls in the group - so Blondie's in my sights too!! :monkey3 :lol

Last edited:
I'm not interested in the Babydoll figure.. although I like the character in the film. The rooted hair & flimsy outfit are two negatives for me. That said, I also do acknowledge Babydoll's 'appeal'.. :wink1:

For me - Amber's just a great figure all round. I dig her overall look; great outfit, SCULPTED hair, & I prefer the two exotic girls in the group - so Blondie's in my sights too!! :monkey3 :lol

Well said my friend and I do admire your taste but I am a sucker for completing my suckerpunch team and hence have both of them on order, :slap

Well said my friend and I do admire your taste but I am a sucker for completing my suckerpunch team and hence have both of them on order, :slap
No worries, fair enough! :hi5:

Like others have said though, including Amber's pilot helmet in the set would've been awesome too.. ah well.

Like others have said though, including Amber's pilot helmet in the set would've been awesome too.. ah well.

They might include it afterall... they did include the piece of rock for Thor's hammer as well without no further notice before the figure released. They might surprise you guys with the helmet :)

All five of them would be great.

And then a 1/6 scale of Amber's robot mount. WORD?

They might include it afterall... they did include the piece of rock for Thor's hammer as well without no further notice before the figure released. They might surprise you guys with the helmet :)
Actually - although you could well be right, I'm thinking they probably won't.

For it to be practical - because of her hair bun at the back, & in no way damage the paint on the head, they'd be better off including a second head with the helmet sculpted as part of it - like the HT Captain America.

Actually - although you could well be right, I'm thinking they probably won't.

For it to be practical - because of her hair bun at the back, & in no way damage the paint on the head, they'd be better off including a second head with the helmet sculpted as part of it - like the HT Captain America.

I don't know, man... The helmet is big. I'm sure they could make the inside of it so that it fits over the bun. Not really necessary to make the helmet as accurate as possible on the inside.
Also they could make a removable hairbun or something... :dunno

They probably won't add it like you say, but it could work IMO.

Yeah, who knows really. If it was included as a separate accessory, at least we'd have the option one way or the other.

In the meantime, I'm going to try & find a nice little mini promo poster of Amber to display behind her once I get the figure - same will go for Blondie if they make her too. :pray:

Back