Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're testing the waters - so between the two characters on offer, there's a significant contrast to appeal to a larger cross section of tastes. Whether you're a fan of the film - or want to customize, at least it's not just two blondes.. & for that I'm very glad. :peace

I swear she's the only reason they picked up this license. Hoping they improve her headsculpt so it looks more like Jamie.

I hope so. Although, I still won't pick her up even if they improved it or something. Babydoll is good enough for me.

Did you order the pair hunni?

I didn't :( I'm trying to stick to a new rule: If I'm going to spend more than $100 it has to be a figure from a movie I really enjoyed and/or of an actor/character I really like. Can't say that about the film or the actresses.

I will most likely cave and buy Amber when I can get her for under $100 or something though. Probably Baby Doll too.. :lol

I didn't :( I'm trying to stick to a new rule: If I'm going to spend more than $100 it has to be a figure from a movie I really enjoyed and/or of an actor/character I really like. Can't say that about the film or the actresses.

I will most likely cave and buy Amber when I can get her for under $100 or something though. Probably Baby Doll too.. :lol

I see. That a good rule IMHO. It avoids impulse buying. :wink1: I PO'd Babydoll cause I really find the character attractive although I didn't find the movie great, it was somehow entertaining.

healthy technique. Will adopt it as well :D

308408_297350236945975_100000130036936_1367970_1585450154_n.jpg

Dunno if this has been posted before.

Nice! She looks the same as before anyway.. probably hasn't been touched at all.

The likeness could be stronger, but I'm cool with it.

Looking forward to Amber! :clap

I just hope she comes out not looking like Tila Tequila. If she does, I'll def pick her up at one point or the other. :)

Just FYI, that's not a new pic, it's the same proto (i think)

___

403024_10150649960240802_549965801_11270248_1553507117_n.jpg

I'd love to have a background movie image wraparound display thing like in this pic, how can i go about doing that?

I have news for someone thinking of getting this cheap later on..NO WAY. Production can't be that great, plus cult status of film will keep demand up over time. These will be quite pricey in a few months IMO.

Back