Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specially that moustache melting :naughty

I refuse to entertain your weird little fetish. :pfft:

:lol

to his credit he did the best acting in the film. him and the two sisters.

I finally got to see it again, and I was impressed with everyone who actually needed to act in the film. Even the scant bits that Amber and Blondie delivered were amply convincing.

But yeah, Issacs nailed it. However, I think if Browning had more dialogue, she would have smoked him.

have we seen her butt yet? is it as it should be?

here you go...you be the judge

img0971a.jpg

got the blu-ray yesterday and it was even better the 2nd time. now i want amber but only if there's a chance we get at least one more from HT. we need someone to infiltrate HT HQ and get us some insider info. you have all the weapons you need.... now SPY!

I am not sure if i will get Amber...they better make Sweet Pea and Rocket , Amber got so few lines in the movie...
Sweet Pea is a must imo
jFz7h.jpg

a nazi steam soldier would also be nice wich u can see in the image .

600px-SP8-SamuraiGiants.jpg

the demon samurai's are a must have!!:lecture , i really hope they will make them!

Last edited:
Yeah... be prepared to pay $1500 each if they do. Like someone mentioned they'll have to be 3 feet tall.

I agree that Sweet Pea is a must. Not sure why they picked Amber but meh that makes it an easy pass for me. Baby Doll is kinda growing on me tho...

I am not sure if i will get Amber...they better make Sweet Pea and Rocket , Amber got so few lines in the movie...
Sweet Pea is a must imo
jFz7h.jpg

a nazi steam soldier would also be nice wich u can see in the image .
don't you mean a german ww1 steam soldier
sorry couldn't help myself

I agree that Sweet Pea is a must. Not sure why they picked Amber but meh that makes it an easy pass for me. Baby Doll is kinda growing on me tho...

Baby doll looks great from the comic con footage , alot better then the official pictures imo

@Damien

:exactly:

I'm to used to see WW2 germans :lol

I just decided to order Amber after all, not my favorite character from the movie...but i liked the movie alot and i will probably end up getting all sucker punch figures they gonna make , so HT go make us some more sucker punch figures! :):lecture

This is a bit light on accessories. I Think HT should include her Chopper Helmet :lecture

As for the Samurai, i'd be happy with 14 inch versions, not screen accurate, but better than nothing.

Back