Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate "real" rooted hair, its way too Barbie doll. Putting gel and hairspray etc and combing a doll's hair is where my dangle draws the line with these things. Thats a step away from tea parties.

:lol I'm gonna have a tea party with Black Widow, Baby Doll, Amber and Abigail Whistler. (but I'm a girl so I guess that's ok... :lol)

Her avatar is Alice.

alice_in_wonderland_2011_by_j_scott_campbell-d2yr8eu.jpeg

I only knew that off the top of my head because I currently have the calendar it's in on my wall. I also have last year's, and am planning on getting next years too. J Scott's work on fairy tales is sublime.

I really don't expect to more than $149.99. Also, I am really impressed with Amber. I am thinking I like her a bit more than Baby Doll.

I like Babydoll, although perhaps the HT Amber has a better likeness. But I liked Babydoll in the movie, so I'm more into the Babydoll figure :D

Amber is alot sexier (am I allowed to utter that?) of a figure than Baby Doll...great outfit! Both musts, but easy passes for most people whining about this or that (until the figure is out and the masses grab them up)

I'm guessing these will be like BW...she was pretty polarizing prior to release. Then afterwards people who passed over the preorder decided they really wanted her for the set or loose parts and now you can't find her cheap anymore.

Back