Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've been great with a race suit for a seperate truetype body, that way people could utilize existing RDJ sculpts from previois iron man figures to add further mix-and-match options, i'm loving tnis though, battle damaged arm looks awesome :yess:

Oh how i wish HT could release figures about a month or two after the full reveal, the hype and endless wait kills me every time, think about it we wont get this till mid-next year

164519_478134377343_58690437343_6231754_8332591_n.jpg

can't wait to display whiplash and the MARK V like this

This one was always gonna be a no-brainer!
Looks awesome but I would like a RDJ head. I agree that the MIV head would be sweet. It's also really cool to see we are getting one of the light up bases.
Are we getting these stands with the MVI?

No,it just comes with the standard base and that special one with part of the fallen drone.

Last edited:
Eamon, Right not I would say that it does not have the hall of armor stand. Under the official listing it says:

- An extra special figure stand with damaged navy drone surroundings

It would be awesome if they would give us both and drop the basic stand with name plate but that's probably a long shot.:pray:

Looks great ..i can just imagine my Ironman 2 collection complete in my detolf now ..VI and warmachine raised up on risers to the back with V and Whiplash on front of them in the middle row,and then Iv at the very front holding his helmet , it will look like a V sort of shape:)

If it's true that he's going to cost as much as the Mark VI then this is going to have to be a pass for me. With no headsculpt and only a couple battle-damaged parts, as nice as it is this figure shouldn't cost more than $160.

Eamon, Right not I would say that it does not have the hall of armor stand. Under the official listing it says:

- An extra special figure stand with damaged navy drone surroundings

It would be awesome if they would give us both and drop the basic stand with name plate but that's probably a long shot.:pray:

it would be awesome if they gave us the parts to make a Navy Drone

cant help but think of bandai s.i.c. figs when seeing this. battle damaged arm looks really good. neck should be shortened though, and waist area widened. when seeing a mark suit, i always imagine the person inside it. and tony stark must have a giraffe neck by the look of this mark suit.

Re: Hot Toys MMS 14x - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pi

That is seriously badass...

I just need the Mk IV...

I just need the Mk IV...

I just need the Mk IV...

I just need the Mk IV...

:lol

Glad I am not the only one trying this mad idea! :D

If it's true that he's going to cost as much as the Mark VI then this is going to have to be a pass for me. With no headsculpt and only a couple battle-damaged parts, as nice as it is this figure shouldn't cost more than $160.

im with you on this one, i was pretty disappointed with this due to the lack of movie accurate damage, i mean where is the neck damage from when the whip is around iron mans neck thats the pose i wanted to do.
and if your planning on reenacting the part where the mark 5 grabs the whip "like they show" then it really does need more damage.
then also there is no hidden weapons or any more accessories and no RDJ head.... if this really is the same price as the mark 6 i will be worried for what hot toys will start charging us for a plain figure with minimal accessories (black widow).
If hot toys raise their prices and everyone still buys them then it will be like when the government increases taxes and nobody says anything and just pays it anyway and then the government (hot toys in this situation) will just raise them again until only the rich can afford to enjoy themselves.
:panic:
this is me panicking that the one hobby i have may become too expensive for me to continue.

Back