Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great now i have to star saving for mark V and whiplash
extra work hours horay
i looks better than i thought it would , great job HT :hi5:

I don't know why they gave him the Hall of Armor base. I wish they had given him a base with the concrete track or maybe car debris and the fence and a backdrop of the audience.

Anybody who has Whiplash has to buy this. I have VI on preorder. And the only other figure from this line that I was looking forward to is Iron Monger. Still the cool factor of this suit is undeniable. Gonna keep my eye on this and for now putting this as a maybe on my list for 2011.

No complaints here. I want two of these bad boys. For me its more important than the Mark IV or the VI. I can't wait for ordering day.

No alternative head? The first HT Iron Man without a Stark head. Maybe HT is tired of the delays with RDJ? Too bad though. Needs more battle damage too.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh! This was so much easier to resist before the latest pics. :gah:

I have to keep telling myself I can't afford this and Whiplash...Hot Toys, you're killing me!! :thud:

No extra helmeted head sculpt makes me...

im2mvcry.png

HT might release these in the future

Hot Toys MMS 1** Iron Man 2 - Tony Stark Racing Suit Version

Yeah, the tooling of the suit may do it as well. For me as I've said in the past I don't display these part Tony sculpts so its no loss for me personally.

HT might release these in the future

Hot Toys MMS 1** Iron Man 2 - Tony Stark Racing Suit Version

You know originally I'd have my doubts but after seeing the Mech Test version, you never know. They could easily add plating to go over the Racing Suit to provide the skeletal that Tony could step into and not do this release any harm. They could throw a midtransformation head into it too for the original Mark V owners...

Back