Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, but will have to keep an eye on that waistline to make sure it doesn't get any thinner in the production figure. I'm disappointed there's no open helmet with Tony Stark sculpt. Honestly, I'd have been happy if they'd thrown in the head from the Mark IV.

Oh man....
I really dont want to like this figure...but...can't...muster...the...indifference ...
it..
it...

ROCKS!:rock:rock

It's a great figure. But with Thor and Tron stuff and the IV... I might have to skip it.

This figure is awesome! :yess:

Can't wait to order this. I will be ordering two. One for the clean look and the other for the damaged look. :panic:

Just another day at the office of win for Hot Toys. Mercifully the extent of my love for Iron Man does not need to extend beyond Mk IV and WM :)

wtf, no artist info etc?

Why is HT suddenly down grading their MMS series? No additional tony stark headsculpt, race suit etc?

Well no headsculpt means it'll be alot cheaper, if they included a headscuplt and a race suit it'll qualify as a DX? Sorta like DX 01 Joker where they had Joker and an extra Heath head sculpt and policeman suit

I was really hoping this would be here when I logged on tonight. So awesome. Can't wait. The damaged arm looks so cool, tough call on how to display him.

I was also hoping that the Stark head was included in this figure. What a shame. Still a buy for me, though and hoping that the price is low.

In order to be "movie accurate", this figure should have more battled damage "scars" on the armor... c'mon!!!!!
Just watch movie...

this looks amazing, but tbh i'm a bit disappointed they didn't really go full out on this.

they gave us a mk V figure with a little bit of bd extras and a suitcase.
no stark head, and no racetrack suit, and not enough bd parts. too much of it looks pristine, with a destroyed arm and chest...

that being said, this is still one hell of a figure, and i will definitely be buying one when it comes out. :lecture

this is soooooooooooooooo bought!!! but makes me feel a bit regretful that i didnt get a whiplash...

first thing i noticed is the hands are inacurate, but whatevs its iron man, i just hope the price is lower than the 4 due to lack of alternate head

Thanks Hot Toys!

Back