Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wait... has it been mentioned yet that the final head has the old hairdo?

Yeh, I mentioned it after someone posted the toyworld pics. :wacky

It's always funny how people flip out and go figure-hate crazy after one or two initial poor pics, then always often come round after seeing better ones. :lol

the expression doesnt seem like he enjoys scalping nazis. More like he has some sort of internal conflict going on.

watermark.php

:D

Like I said before, damn fine looking figure! Regardless of the expression. THis figure keeps growing on me more and more. Too many other things to try and get this though :(

i don't think this figure is that popular in asia, there has hardly been any pics since aldo has been released bit like with watchmen and the comedian when that was released. might affect the chances of there being a landa figure :(

Well with that said hopefully toys2 gets em next week. I think he is expecting a shipment then. I need my brad Pitt!!!!!!!

He looks absolutely amazing in these pics!!! I can't believe all the sudden hatred for this figure, since the expression was known from the first moment HT released pics of him.

This is Brad Pitt, this is Aldo Raine, this is another amazing figure from HT and this is a figure I'm very happy to add to my collection! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for these pics, man!!! :duff

I think peeps were expecting HT to pull a King Leo and include a 2nd sculpt.

I think peeps were expecting HT to pull a King Leo and include a 2nd sculpt.

Yeah, that might be... but if HT would've done that we'd have heard about it sooner. They didn't wait to announce a second sculpt for Leonidas 'til he was released.

Arrived and is being processed. :rock :rock

Awesome news man!!! Hope you'll get him real soon!! :rock

Cheers guys!

I got him from hk_apestore on eBay. Use them a lot.

Well, it has arrived in the UK, but due to me not living ont' mainland, the absolute earliest would be Monday, but more than likely Tues/Weds. Just hope customs don't nab him!

Back